White Collar

Forging Bonds

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Jan 25, 2011 on USA

7.9
  • What an excellent episode

You know, I really didn't watch season 1 fully so I don't know if there are any continuity errors or something like that, but I have to say that this is one of the best episodes. At least for me, there wasn't a moment where I felt lost, bored or not impressed with the story of how Neal met Peter and how everybody else got together to have this very dynamic team.

It was good to see Andrew McCarthy, loved him since his "Pretty in Pink" days and as the millionaire of "Lipstick Jungle".

I like how Neal is a criminal, but how much he was in love with Kate and there was nothing that could stop him.

Episodes like this make me want to see more and more.
  • An excellent prelude to the coming episodes.

You must see this episode. It has got it all: Neal's background, Neal and Kate's romance story, music box, and Mozzie with a goatee. There's a new and interesting character, too: Victor Adler. It is definitely a prelude to the coming episodes. As each episode, this one is light, but you will get a feeling of something coming up. I can't wait to see what will happen next. And Kate Morell... wow! Just beautiful. I do hope we will see more of her soon. Maybe, just maybe she did not die in that explosion. I know thinking so is childish, but wouldn't it be wonderful?
USA