White Collar Forums

Thursday 9:00 PM on USABetween Seasons

7.3/10 Really?

MathieuBoisclai

[1]Dec 13, 2009
    • level: 2

I try to discover new shows and I'm pretty good at finding the potential of them. When I saw White Collar it strikes to me like a Catch me if you can. The main plot is pretty simple but we're just discovering the main plot since 4-5 weeks....I mean more and more, of course. What will happen when we'll find out what's really going on with Kate? Writers got a solid 2 seasons only with that. The problem is, they need to focus and keep in mind that the pacing of the show needs to stay quick. Because Caffery is looking for Kate and if in ONE episode that gets carries away, it needs to implement a new plotline, a new idea that will make the show evolves in an another way. Now we want to see what's the potential of the show in January because this is going to suck in no time and then the show will worth nothing more than a 7.3/10. But for now, there's no way you can give under 8/10. Other than the main plotline that has some flaws, there's nothing wrong, actually the synergy, the acting and the characters are awesome.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tjaman

[2]Dec 27, 2009
    • level: 32
    Nah, that's about right, if a little high. Can't agree with you there. Sorry.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.