We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

White Collar Forums

USA (ended 2014)

Confussion about how Mozzie's Alive!

Mew_Mokuba

[1]Jun 7, 2011
    • level: 17

I'll be the first to admit that I sometimes have trouble catching the series. But the last episode I saw that I thought was the last ep of last season. Peter feared this guy was going after Neal but he didn't. Mozzie was sitting on a bench eating lunch then this man walked up and pointed a gun at him under a newspaper and shot him. Then pretended Mozzie was hurt and got something out of Mozzie's jacket. That's the last I saw. So what happened?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Lightlacy

[2]Jun 8, 2011
    • level: 10

Spoilers!!

Mozzie was shot. He was in the hospital and he lived. THen they caught the guy that shot Mozzie and it turned out that it was Vincent Adler. That was the guy that Neal "pulled" his first job on. He also met Mozzie around that time.

Mew_Mokuba

[3]Jun 8, 2011
    • level: 17
    Thxs!!

anbis82

[4]Jun 9, 2011
    • level: 60

Well, Point Blank (where Mozzie was shot) wasn't the last episode of season 2, but the finale of the summer episodes. USA Network usually devides the episodes of their shows and shows them in two blocks, for White Collar that usually means the first part starts in summer (there will be 9 or 10 episodes), the second part with new episodes comes back for the winter.
    For the second season, White Collar returned with the episode Burke's Seven and a whole bunch of other great episodes. If you get the chance, you should really try to get your hand on them and watch them .