White Collar Forums

Thursday 9:00 PM on USABetween Seasons

Discussion Thread: 1.02 - Threads (Spoilers)

chuckdreyfuski

[1]Oct 28, 2009
    • level: 25
    Watch the video promo of the upcoming episode here. Natalie Morales of The Middleman joins the cast beginning this episode.

Discuss everything about the episode using this thread.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Stitllams

[2]Oct 31, 2009
    • level: 6

Well we know now that his girlfriend didn't leave him and he is slowly earning the trust of his handler, all in all a good episode.

Nice to see Morris from 24 again, and his accent.

DZA187

[4]Nov 1, 2009
    • level: 10

sramv9 wrote:
    i loved the pilot, and love the two leads, but i found the storyline for this ep to be confusing and boring at the same time. hopefully they can do better in future because I love the characters and WANT to like this show. i thought the scene when Peter first tried to tell the time on his new watch was hilarious though.

I thought the samething also. Plus, what happen to Marsha Thomason (Las Vegas & Lost) from the pilot. Has she been replaced by Natalie Morales from the middleman ??

clifkee

[6]Nov 1, 2009
    • level: 1

Better get Jeff Eastin back writing in a hurry!

Everything that got me enthusiastic about the pilot (great dialog, good plot, excellent acting) was missing in episode two.

This episode was flat and dull. The actors had nothing to work with and it showed.

EarlyMemphis

[7]Nov 5, 2009
    • level: 60
    DZA187 wrote:

sramv9 wrote:
    i loved the pilot, and love the two leads, but i found the storyline for this ep to be confusing and boring at the same time. hopefully they can do better in future because I love the characters and WANT to like this show. i thought the scene when Peter first tried to tell the time on his new watch was hilarious though.

I thought the samething also. Plus, what happen to Marsha Thomason (Las Vegas & Lost) from the pilot. Has she been replaced by Natalie Morales from the middleman ??

I didn't think it was bad or confusing or whatever. It's a new series, everybody's trying to find a grove - together. As far as Marsha Thomason ... where was that going to go? Her character was a lesbian! She was sharp, and hopefully she'll be an occasional "co-worker character", but that's all. Natalie Morales (i.e., AVAILABLE! wink wink) gives the producers the sexual tension that seems to be required of "comedy" shows today.

tjaman

[8]Nov 6, 2009
    • level: 32
    Generally I'm enjoying the way this is going. I definitely want to see more of it.

Vesper-Lynd

[9]Nov 6, 2009
    • level: 18
    I can't stop thinking about how much I LOVE the part where everyone just jams the bad guy's cellphone. Perfect.

BiniBeans

[10]Nov 28, 2009
    • level: 21
    Well, I'm disapointed sbout the vanishing act of Marsha Thomason. The new Morales character is such a stereotype. Can't get excited about her.And as for sexual tension? I don't think so.

tryptz

[11]Nov 28, 2009
    • level: 13

they are resting on no laurels, for a new show storyline and dialogue is rather flat almost boring.

hope they stay around.....somehow i doubt that