White Collar Forums

Thursday 9:00 PM on USABetween Seasons

Discussion Thread: 3.03 Deadline (possible Spoilers)

anbis82

[1]Jun 22, 2011
    • level: 60

Please use this thread to discuss last night's episode .

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lynna12000

[2]Jun 22, 2011
    • level: 21
    I do believe Neal is starting to remember the reason that Peter was able to catch him in the first place. I could almost swear that I saw a lightbulb go off over Neals' head at the end. This is going to be interesting.

OnePerCentClub

[3]Jun 23, 2011
    • level: 35
    I really enjoyed the episode and I was glad to see more of Diana, to learn more about her and see her in action with everyone else working for her. That's a character I like to watch: how she's evolved and how Peter relies on her.

Sara Ellis' fans will probably kill me, but I don't know what she is doing this season. Her character's story on both of her episodes have been blah and it seems like she's filling a void. Whatever. I don't like her chemistry with Neal and he was better of without her.

blackmage8472

[4]Jun 25, 2011
    • level: 15

OnePerCentClub wrote:
    Sara Ellis' fans will probably kill me, but I don't know what she is doing this season. Her character's story on both of her episodes have been blah and it seems like she's filling a void. Whatever. I don't like her chemistry with Neal and he was better of without her.

I have yet to meet any fans of Sara Ellis. Right now her character seems utterly pointless. She's gone from wanting to capture Neal to being used by Neal. She seems to have no point and doesn't add anything to the show.

anbis82

[5]Jun 27, 2011
    • level: 60

I think that's a bit harsh on the Sara Ellis character. My guess is they are trying to introduce her carefully instead of putting her into every other scene.

OnePerCentClub

[6]Jun 27, 2011
    • level: 35
    It could be but the White Collar crew has done a terrific job so far and they don't need to start adding characters that won't be relevant for the plot of the series.

If Sara Ellis will bring something interesting in the next episodes, it'd be great. Otherwise, her character is just that. I'm sorry, I don't want to sound mean!

Besides, I don't think Neal needs a love interest right now. He's too focused on other things that a girlfriend could be a lot to handle.