White Collar Forums

Thursday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

Discussion Thread: 3.05 Veiled Threat (possible Spoilers)

anbis82

[1]Jul 6, 2011
    • level: 60

Discuss !

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Jemadari

[2]Jul 6, 2011
    • level: 12

This episode didn't have as much Mozz as I like but what there was of him was great,taking the money from Peter classic

and there was no furtherance of the nazi loot story which I found somewhat disappointing

and though Neal and Sara have great scenes together I still feel his character doesn't need a regular love interest

blackmage8472

[3]Jul 6, 2011
    • level: 15

Jemadari wrote:

and though Neal and Sara have great scenes together I still feel his character doesn't need a regular love interest

I still just don't like her character period. I didn't mind her at first, she did add something to the plot last season. But now she seems to show up more as filler. I think part of my problem is I don't like that it took so little to turn her from thinking Neal was a manipulative mastermind to becoming his girlfriend. Unless she's running her own con to try to get the Raphael, I ain't buying it.

MagicalMeow

[4]Jul 6, 2011
    • level: 2
    Decent ep. Found it funny that the only black lady won the auction on the only black guy. Thought the 'Tc syndrome' died out with magnum p.i.

OnePerCentClub

[5]Jul 6, 2011
    • level: 35
    blackmage8472 wrote:

Jemadari wrote:

I still just don't like her character period. I didn't mind her at first, she did add something to the plot last season. But now she seems to show up more as filler. I think part of my problem is I don't like that it took so little to turn her from thinking Neal was a manipulative mastermind to becoming his girlfriend. Unless she's running her own con to try to get the Raphael, I ain't buying it.

I haven't watched the episode but I agree with you about the character. Filler and doesn't add anything new or interesting to the series anymore.

Sorry

CrochetOwl

[6]Jul 7, 2011
    • level: 13
    Enjoyed this one and I don't think there was a mention to the crappy nazi treasure sub-plot (major plus). Don't see why Sara was added as a regular but nice scenes with Elizabeth coaching Peter.

haldrey

[7]Jul 7, 2011
    • level: 22
    CrochetOwl wrote:
    Enjoyed this one and I don't think there was a mention to the crappy nazi treasure sub-plot (major plus). Don't see why Sara was added as a regular but nice scenes with Elizabeth coaching Peter.

I agree, overall it was a fun episode and nobody bidding for Neal, funnier.

blue_fish24

[8]Jul 9, 2011
    • level: 18
    I loved how Peter got the highest bid, and no one bid for Neal! I always enjoy episodes with Elizabeth. I love watching her and Peter interact. I also agree with those who dislike Sara's character. It doesn't make sense why she would have a such a change of heart after being so sure he stole the Raphael to seeming to forget all about it.

saphire382

[9]Jul 10, 2011
    • level: 5

felt sorry for neal with no bid

an ok episode