White Collar Forums

Thursday 9:00 PM on USABetween Seasons

Discussion Thread: 3.08 As You Were (possible Spoilers)

anbis82

[1]Jul 26, 2011
    • level: 60

Discuss

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

elbis82

[2]Jul 26, 2011
    • level: 12

Yay, this is the Jones centric episode, right? I really like him!

saphire382

[3]Jul 27, 2011
    • level: 5

Is sara gone for good or is she coming back?

I'm thinking all she wanted from Neal was the treasure. She probably broke up with him to go look for the treasure herself.

Neal is enjoying his present life too much to give it up, and in the process he is destroying his friendship with Mozzie. When the four years of wearing the anklet is done, does he think the FBI will employ him? I doubt that. He is thinking more like a cop than a con this days.

Mozzie is happy sara is gone but I think he should focus on why sara broke up with Neal so suddenly and unexpectedly. Even Peter should be suspicious about it.

it was an ok episode

anbis82

[4]Jul 27, 2011
    • level: 60

No, I don't think Sara is gone for good. That would be a bit easy to get rid of her. And I don't think she has any interest in the treasure. She looked pretty shocked when she found the video feed and if that were the reason she was spending time with Neal, now she knows he is connected to it, she wouldn't leave him at all.

Jemadari

[5]Jul 27, 2011
    • level: 12

This betrayal I just don't see Mozz forgiving because he likes mrs suit every bit as much as Neal likes Peter but he was still willing to hold up his end of the deal and smile in the woman's face knowing the whole time he's part of a conspiracy to break into her home

haldrey

[6]Jul 27, 2011
    • level: 22
    Great episode. I think that Sara is coming back, the hidden treasure now involves her. Glad they gave the Jones character center stage, it was about time.

justinhurley

[7]Jul 28, 2011
    • level: 5

Really glad they went back to the old intro.... sooooo goood!

bkto

[8]Aug 2, 2011
    • level: 7
    i really hope she isn't gone for good, she is beautiful and i enjoy seeing her in her lovely dresses week to week.

i thinks she panicked, will be forced back to him somehow, him and moz will figure out she knows based off her weirdness around them, they'll talk, and the three will hopefully ride into the sunset together, and the next few seasons is peter chasing him again, and the three of them pulling cons around the world because they enjoy it not because they need the money

or somebody will steal it right from under their noses, one minute its on the screen the next it isn't, and neal and mozzie will trick the fbi into helping find it/catch the person who stole it.. which would be the far less interesting of the two possibilities i present.

as for not hiring him, they quite literally did it for years and still do with frank abagnale, so it wouldn't be at all far fetched for them to do it here

mattgus

[9]Aug 3, 2011
    • level: 14
    i think saphire 382 is mixing up sarah with neil's other criminal gf...mozzie has to stick around as best friend i think because he is way too popular with the fans...i am prob in the minority but i am anxious about neil having this tresure over his head. i think he would get rid of it without making $ if he could just to cont his new life. i like his partnership with peter and don't want that to be jepodized...but then i guess it would not be white collar would it?...the whole premis is the criminal and the fbi guy...but don't we want neil to go good???