White Collar Forums

Thursday 9:00 PM on USABetween Seasons

Discussion Thread: 3.10 Countdown (possible Spoilers)

anbis82

[1]Aug 9, 2011
    • level: 60

Time for the summer finale of White Collar! Please use this thread to discuss tonight's all new episode !

Edited on 08/09/2011 11:28am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LovesZiva

[2]Aug 9, 2011
    • level: 5

El being kidnapped will probably bring Mozzie back in the picture as he likes her. I also bet Neal will come clean. He won't continue to lie to Peter when Elizabeth's life is on the line. He knows out of everyone how it feels( Kate!) to have a loved one kidnapped.

Especially since Peter will confront Neil about Keller telling him about the treasure and him having it.

kanniballl

[3]Aug 9, 2011
    • level: 18

Yeh, as much as Moz wants to leave and put NY behind him... he's grown very close to Elle. I doubt he'd want that psycho anywhere near her. I mean, he put out a hit on the guy for killing one of his colleagues. Follow that up with kidnapping his friend, I think we'll see more dark-side Moz come next season.

The Peter and Neil dynamic is going to be interesting, as someone else said Neal knows what a kidnapped (or whatever) loved one feels like. I wonder how Neal is going to handle the whole treasure situation... come clean right away, try to hide it, etc.

In any case, I'm eager for more of the show.

mattgus

[4]Aug 9, 2011
    • level: 14
    Moz has to stay he is way too popular of a character to not be involved. even when he is gone for a big part of an ep he is missed and the ratings go up when it is a moz-centric ep...keeping keller in the picture is also a must. it was unfinished and he is too good to use as the person everybody loves to hate...he also has the info to bring neil to his knees and the story flows better with that element in play...taking kate is as bad as it gets for peter and everbody and it looks like perter's anger is going to turn on neil as this being his fault...which it is...neil as an anti-hero is very odd for me because he is always creating big conflict in our minds. we like him,he is cool and lucky(big on lucky)and leads this charmed life that he puts on the edge of the crapper every moment...we want to route gor him and see what happens if he is caught at the same time...they have created a great story with great elements of dramedy,conflict and great characters. i hope the stories in each ep will be writen with the level of clevernes etc...they deserve...i'll be back...

blackmage8472

[5]Aug 10, 2011
    • level: 15

Woah. Ok, with Keller being in the finale it was obvious he was part of the cliff hanger.. but kidnapping Elle? Woah, unexpected and like the previous cliffhangers, I can't wait! That's a next level kind of thing. Peter will obviously be a fanatic in the return of his wife and no one is safe including Neal and Mozzie. The real question is who will he focus his rage on more, the con man he believes is the mastermind behind stealing the treasure (Neal) or the con man he will find out paid for the hit on Keller (Moz).

GrubeRSU

[6]Aug 10, 2011
    • level: 6

Very intense episode and yes the kidnapping of elle was very unexpected. But the next three episodes titled:

Ep11 Neighbourhood Watch

Ep12 Well Endowed and

Ep13 Checkmate will make for a very intense and very sudistic ending to season 3 of White Collar....

I knew Matthew Keller wasnt done with business he had with Neal, because we all knew he would want revenge on the ppl who put the hit on him and he knew specifically who put the hit on him......Hopefully Peter and Neal work out their differences in time to save Elle....Hopefully Neal comes to his senses and comes clean with the whole treasure thing...and Mozzie again trusts Neal....

saphire382

[7]Aug 10, 2011

explosive episode. What a cliff hanger?

Any way this season ends, I'm not sure i will like it. Either neal is found out and escapes with mozzie or he is not and remains with peter.

I dont think neal will come clean about the treasure but he will help find elizabeth. Mozzie is going to stick around to help find her

Can't wait for the next episode.When is it returning?

anbis82

[8]Aug 10, 2011

Oh well, that was quite unexpected. Another cliffhanger that took me by surprise . Now is probably Neal's very last chance to get clean about the treasure.

About the second part of season 3: White Collar returns this winter, they haven't announced a date though.

UPDATE: White Collar will return in January, 2012

Edited on 08/11/2011 12:11am

Jemadari

[9]Aug 10, 2011
    • level: 12

For me this episode had the perfect amount of leftover animosity between Moz and Neal from the last episode

I'm looking forward to seeing how Neal's treasure putting Sara in harm's way affects Peter's feelings towards him

But what I really want to see is what's Moz gonna do now that Mrs Suit has been kidnapped by a guy he already hated enough to take a contract on and now has gonna one step further by kidnapping his friend

vicbjones

[10]Aug 10, 2011
    • level: 12

I'm surprised at the number of posters who were surprised at Keller's kidnapping of Elie. I figured that would be the cliffhanger when Keller confronted Mozzle on the street, because "Mrs. Suit" being abducted would be a reason for Mozzle to stay (plus the writers made a point of telling us in the previous episode that Keller had abducted Peter). However, I did enjoy this episode more than the season premiere, maybe due to the story not being solelyJeff Eastin's.

Edited on 08/10/2011 12:02pm

Mr_Angelus

[11]Aug 10, 2011
    • level: 13

On http://www.myepisodes.com/views.php?type=epsbyshow&showid=5046 you could see the still undated schedule.

haldrey

[14]Aug 11, 2011
    • level: 22
    anbis82 wrote:

Oh well, that was quite unexpected. Another cliffhanger that took me by surprise . Now is probably Neal's very last chance to get clean about the treasure.

Took me by surprise also, I was expecting Keller to kidnap Peter again. I also agree with LovesZiva, Mozz will bond again with Neal and Peter to save Mrs Suit. Guess these are going to be some long months waiting for the continuation of the season.

ilee1990

[15]Aug 11, 2011
    • level: 10

GrubeRSU wrote:

Very intense episode and yes the kidnapping of elle was very unexpected. But the next three episodes titled:

Ep11 Neighbourhood Watch

Ep12 Well Endowed and

Ep13 Checkmate will make for a very intense and very sudistic ending to season 3 of White Collar....

I knew Matthew Keller wasnt done with business he had with Neal, because we all knew he would want revenge on the ppl who put the hit on him and he knew specifically who put the hit on him......Hopefully Peter and Neal work out their differences in time to save Elle....Hopefully Neal comes to his senses and comes clean with the whole treasure thing...and Mozzie again trusts Neal....

Nope. Ep 11 is the mid season premiere (no title). Ep 12 is Well Endowed. Neighborhood Watch comes after that. These titles are off the sides and those were released out of show order.

ilee1990

[16]Aug 11, 2011
    • level: 10

saphire382 wrote:

explosive episode. What a cliff hanger?

Any way this season ends, I'm not sure i will like it. Either neal is found out and escapes with mozzie or he is not and remains with peter.

I dont think neal will come clean about the treasure but he will help find elizabeth. Mozzie is going to stick around to help find her

Can't wait for the next episode.When is it returning?

He doesn't escape don't worry. He will tell Peter, he has no choice now.

Swinglabacase

[18]Aug 14, 2011
    • level: 7

ilee1990 wrote:

Sure he has a choice: make a deal with Keller... or, flee.

If he tells Peter, he is back in the slammer!

anbis82

[19]Aug 14, 2011

Not so sure about that. If Peter informs the FBI and gets Neal back in prison, he pretty much ruins his own career as well. And propably Jones' and Diana's careers.

SlidingKat

[20]Aug 15, 2011

Swinglabacase wrote:

ilee1990 wrote:

Sure he has a choice: make a deal with Keller... or, flee.

If he tells Peter, he is back in the slammer!

It's not rocket science. He'll make a deal with Keller. The treasure getstransferredto Keller. Then Peter busts Keller and thinks he had the treasure all along.

He's not going to tell Peter that would be suicide and a guaranteed life time sentence.