White Collar Forums

USA (ended 2014)

Hard Sell episode (1x08)

waisal14

[1]Jan 20, 2010
    • level: 10
    Last night's episode came back with a good start and provided some interesting revelations on Peter's connection with Kate. I like how they established how Peter caught Kate 5 years ago and how he knows her motivations. I can't believe that she's twisting Neal's arm. He deserves better than her. She's practically Cruella De Ville. I wonder what is she wants from the music box, why Neal didn't tell Peter he didn't steal the music box, and what is in the box that Kate wants. It makes her look like the real con artist and leads me to speculate she's the reason Neal was in prison. Hopefully, the last episode of season 1 will end with a bang and lead her to reveal to Neal she was twisting him all long.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

haldrey

[2]Jan 25, 2010
    • level: 22
    Agree, great episode with needed advancement in the Neal/Kate sub plot. What I wonder is the low score for this episode.

turkisme

[3]Jan 25, 2010
    • level: 6
    it was great

chammerlion

[4]Jan 26, 2010
    • level: 2
    Yeah, I thought it was the best one yet and really don't understand the low score.

OnePerCentClub

[5]May 2, 2010
    • level: 35
    Great episode, very exciting and finally we know something about Kate and damn her she is not good to Neal.

I don't understand the rates either. With the numbers of votes compared to the number of people writing reviews and people coming to the episode thread, I doubt it's people who actually watched the episode. And if they did watch it, I wish they had the courage to come and post why and what they didn't like.

The episode was very good.