White Collar Forums

Thursday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

Is it just me or is White Collor loosing its charisma.....

halapjamal

[1]Sep 11, 2010
    • level: 8

Don't get me wrong...I love the show and I will still continue watching it...I know the show is very good and will make it to another season. But is that all WC fans want??

The Season finale left it with a huge cliffhanger...Moz was kinda growing into me..His character is extremely good in this show. By far Peter is the best part of the show. Neal is good,but Peter is better...Anyway I am off topic here

Lately WC has been loosing charisma...The first season was so great that I couldnt wait for the new episode, but midway through 2nd season, I'm like Eh...I can watch it online later. Why? Maybe its coz Neal is getting boring or I find the Kate to be, I dont know...she makes me bored. I know she is like the plot...first season was finding her,then it was finding her killer,now we have to find a higher ranking villian who is killed her...makes it a typical show...The plot is not original, I feel...

We know there's gonna be a 3rd season and I don't want Moz to die....But I would say writers have to game up a little to stay on top...I dont wanna say to my friends that..""Yeah I used to watch it...Not anymore"......

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

asimina7

[2]Sep 12, 2010
    • level: 1
    Really?? This is a disappoinment! I have only watched the first 3 episodes from season 2 because the show is not on TV in my country and unfortunately I can't watch the episodes on line so I have to wait and download them.. So i am behind.. But I love the show and I don't want to lose.. I wonder though.. Is Kate really dead?? How is that possible? Wasn't she the love of Neal's life? Trying to find her killer.. I don't know.. It will turn it into an obsession.. And of course I don't want Moz dead!! He is sooo good and Neal's best friend! I can't wait !!! Forgive my English I am from another country..

deesie01

[3]Sep 13, 2010
    • level: 1

Yes, I am really over the Kate thing. Love Mozzie, I hope that he will be back. Over all I love the show and the cast.

DreamCruise

[4]Sep 14, 2010
    • level: 13

I don't know, I kind of think the opposite. When it was first advertised I didn't think I'd like it...thought it would be predictable and boring....so I didn't watch the first four or five ep's. I finally gave in one night and watched it, was surprised at the cleverness of the story-lines and chemistry of the cast. Now it's a can't miss show for me.

I do worry that the writers might go overboard with what the fans love about the characters. For example, when House first came on, fans loved him for his acerbic wit, but IMO the writers flooded the script with it and ruined the effect. Mozzie could become a victim of that....no doubt they know we think he's adorable and they could turn him into a caricature of himself. That would be a fate worse than death, pardon the pun.

Slash_out

[5]Nov 1, 2010
    • level: 5

I really like the show. It hasn't lost anything at all for me. If anything it has gained charisma. They could have dragged on about finding Kate for 5 seasons, and then before it was resolved the show would be cancelled... at a plane blowing up with her in it lol.

They decided to make quicker plot progress. it's not incredible but it's there.

I also really like the characters. The insurance woman is my favorite. She just has class . I hope they bring her back more often.

Edited on 11/01/2010 2:21pm

Liria

[6]Nov 6, 2010
    • level: 14
    My reaction to the final Mozzy scene was: No!! I don't think it would be half as fun without him, so I1m hoping he1ll come back. As for the Kate plot, I liked the way they got rid of her and they seem to give us some progress every step of the way. I don't know about losing something along the way, I'm still enjoying it as much as when I started watching. I just love the rhythm of the series and the interaction between the characters is just wonderful. I'm not even close to getting bored with it.

acsgrlie

[7]Nov 16, 2010
    • level: 8
    No way! Season 2 got better and better as it went on. I can't wait for 2.5 to start!