TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

White Collar Forums

USA (ended 2014)

Neal's Dad

waisal14

[1]Jul 3, 2012
    • level: 10

In the season three finale of White Collar, we learned that Neal's dad never died and he was a crooked a cop who worked alongside with the women who raised him, Helen. It leaves me to wonder what Neal's dad has been up to do, wondering what he did that made him a dirty cop, how it triggered Neal to become who he became in the past, and how shapes who he is today.

I guessing and hoping part of the focus in season 4 will explore Neal's roots. Describe who is family is and what is his real name. It could be protected if he was put in witness protection with Helen. Hopefully, we can see Helen again and perhaps get some more answers.

Maybe he was put in witness protection as well and was the CI that Kramer was talking about who he thought was a like "a son" to him. Perhaps Kramer is trying to use Neal as a pawn to get to his daddy some how - out in the open, bring him something that Neal's daddy took from him, or something else.

What do you think?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ilee1990

[2]Jul 10, 2012
    • level: 10
    waisal14 wrote:

In the season three finale of White Collar, we learned that Neal's dad never died and he was a crooked a cop who worked alongside with the women who raised him, Helen. It leaves me to wonder what Neal's dad has been up to do, wondering what he did that made him a dirty cop, how it triggered Neal to become who he became in the past, and how shapes who he is today.

I guessing and hoping part of the focus in season 4 will explore Neal's roots. Describe who is family is and what is his real name. It could be protected if he was put in witness protection with Helen. Hopefully, we can see Helen again and perhaps get some more answers.

Maybe he was put in witness protection as well and was the CI that Kramer was talking about who he thought was a like "a son" to him. Perhaps Kramer is trying to use Neal as a pawn to get to his daddy some how - out in the open, bring him something that Neal's daddy took from him, or something else.

What do you think?

Her name is Ellen. They never said she raised him. He had a mother. She was just his father's partner when they were detectives.

We already know that S4 is going to be about Neal finding out who his father is and more about his family history.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.