White Collar Forums

USA (ended 2014)

Series Promo

  • Avatar of TesserT

    TesserT

    [1]Jul 13, 2009
    • member since: 11/13/07
    • level: 81
    • rank: You Can't Do That on Television
    • posts: 6,167
    USANetwork White Collar Promo

    Coming this fall!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kadrin-chan

    kadrin-chan

    [2]Jul 22, 2009
    • member since: 07/10/08
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 3
    when will this air show?!!! i want a date not an assumption
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of house1234

    house1234

    [3]Aug 30, 2009
    • member since: 07/17/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 121
    Isn't this show basically just a rip off of the movie "Catch Me If You Can" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0264464/"), but from the end of the movie when he's caught by teh FBI and works for them to catch counterfeiters?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mackymacaspac

    mackymacaspac

    [4]Sep 15, 2009
    • member since: 11/05/07
    • level: 78
    • rank: MythBuster
    • posts: 3,772
    Meet the Characters video
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of White_Collar

    White_Collar

    [5]Oct 23, 2009
    • member since: 10/24/09
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 1

    White Collar is one of the best shows I have ever seen! Its is a great blend of FBI, Con-artist, and Humor all in one! Never a dull momment at all!

    White Collar Tv Show

    Edited on 10/23/2009 10:11pm
    Edited 3 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of EJamison

    EJamison

    [6]Oct 23, 2009
    • member since: 07/09/05
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 7,240
    White_Collar wrote:

    White Collar is one of the best shows I have ever seen! Its is a great blend of FBI, Con-artist, and Humor all in one! Never a dull momment at all!

    White Collar Tv Show

    Sorry, I can't expect a 1st-post newbie with an avatar that is the same name as the show to have an honest opinion.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dsly4425

    dsly4425

    [7]Oct 24, 2009
    • member since: 06/08/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 56
    I actually rather enjoyed the premiere episode, though I had to watch the later showing since the satellite went out during the first showing (gotta love Ohio rainstorms). I predict that this show will get better in coming weeks though. The pilot episodes are rarely the best episodes of any show, think Psych, Burn Notice, or Saving Grace just to name some great shows with nonexceptional pilots.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of repeatafterme

    repeatafterme

    [8]Oct 24, 2009
    • member since: 06/10/09
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 1
    I didnt knw Leverage was on USA
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TBones22

    TBones22

    [9]Oct 24, 2009
    • member since: 08/10/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,863
    EJamison wrote:
    White_Collar wrote:

    White Collar is one of the best shows I have ever seen! Its is a great blend of FBI, Con-artist, and Humor all in one! Never a dull momment at all!

    White Collar Tv Show

    Sorry, I can't expect a 1st-post newbie with an avatar that is the same name as the show to have an honest opinion.

    Just because s/he is new to TV.com and decided to make a username relating to what his now probably his/her favorite show doesn't mean the honesty of the opinion is compromised. Actually, honesty is irrelevant in this case because s/he wasn't lying about their opinion. S/he simply stated they thought White Collar was "one of the best shows" they had ever seen.

    My username has to with Bones, the reason I joined Tv.com years ago in the first place. Does that mean none of my posts on the Bones boards can be taken seriously?

    I saw your post on the official discussion thread. Though I disagree, I respect your opinion. But if your going to put down others people's opinions and be a downer, then please leave.

    Edited on 10/24/2009 10:37am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of krankie_frankie

    krankie_frankie

    [10]Oct 24, 2009
    • member since: 12/31/06
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 38
    Probably the best show out this season. Really enjoyed it and am looking forward to the next episode.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of EJamison

    EJamison

    [11]Oct 25, 2009
    • member since: 07/09/05
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 7,240

    TBones22 wrote:
    Just because s/he is new to TV.com and decided to make a username relating to what his now probably his/her favorite show doesn't mean the honesty of the opinion is compromised.
    You are correct on the surface. What I was implying is that I believe the person is probably an employee of the show and came here to promote it. I could be wrong. But a "real" person usually will post about other shows. It remains to be seen if this person turn out to be more real. I've just seen so many times when they don't.

    Edited on 10/25/2009 12:58am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 05BlackV605

    05BlackV605

    [12]Oct 26, 2009
    • member since: 10/20/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 39

    I enjoyed the pilot. Wasn't the greatest I've seen but I think the show has a lot of promise. I'm interested to see what they do from here on. The cast seems pretty good although lets face it it's Bomer's show.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TBones22

    TBones22

    [13]Oct 26, 2009
    • member since: 08/10/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,863
    EJamison wrote:

    TBones22 wrote:
    Just because s/he is new to TV.com and decided to make a username relating to what his now probably his/her favorite show doesn't mean the honesty of the opinion is compromised.
    You are correct on the surface. What I was implying is that I believe the person is probably an employee of the show and came here to promote it. I could be wrong. But a "real" person usually will post about other shows. It remains to be seen if this person turn out to be more real. I've just seen so many times when they don't.



    Ah, thanks for clarifying.

    Back on topic, Im hooked on this show already and cant wait for Friday.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dsly4425

    dsly4425

    [14]Oct 30, 2009
    • member since: 06/08/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 56
    I thought Leverage was on TNT
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.