TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

White Collar Forums

USA (ended 2014)

What I foresee coming in Season Two **Brief Spoiler**

JoeWashington8

[1]Jul 29, 2010
    • level: 9

Mid-season or in the season finale, we're going to learn that Kate really isn't dead. That she faked her death and is willing working for or with those after the music box for her own ulterior reasons.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Dammy2

[2]Aug 5, 2010
    • level: 4
    i reli dnt like dis kate woman ! like reli, dey need to gt rid of her definitely or sumtin, so neal can move on to anoda person that wants him ! n get over kate playin mind games wid him...

Dewbak75

[3]Aug 5, 2010
    • level: 18

The people making the show have stated pretty emphatically that Kate is dead. The way they set up that scene in the finale, it would've taken Houdini to get her out of the plane, and there would've been some mention by now that no remains were found.

DreamCruise

[4]Aug 21, 2010
    • level: 13

The first season ender confirmed that Peter was as trustworthy as Neal hoped he would be, but Neal couldn't tear himself away from Kate....or could he?.....since the plane blew up we'll never know. But IMO they (Neal and Peter) still don't trust each other completely, and I think the plane investigation will lead Neal off the straight and narrow. He'll end up running, either for revenge against the bomber or to keep Peter out of harms way.