White Collar Forums

Thursday 9:00 PM on USABetween Seasons

White Collar renewed for a third season!

anbis82

[1]Sep 28, 2010
    • level: 60

In case you haven't heard yet, USA Network has officially picked up White Collar for a third season ! Link

With White Collar doing so well, a renewal was just a question of time, but nevertheless it's always nice to have an official confirmation.

Share your happiness below and don't forget that White Collar's second half of season 2 will resume in January

Edited on 09/29/2010 5:42am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Jacks_Son

[2]Sep 28, 2010
    • level: 13

Hopefully Mozzie survives and will make it to the 3rd season.

TesserT

[3]Sep 29, 2010
    • level: 74
    Super news! And Mozzie so needs to be a part of Season 3.

aviator_kool

[4]Oct 6, 2010
    • level: 1

Moslty The Season 3 for White Collar... is going to begin from Januaury 2011. So lets hope it comes ASAP....!!

anbis82

[5]Oct 7, 2010
    • level: 60

Not quite: In January 2011, White Collar will return with 7 new episodes of season 2. The third season will probably kick off sometime in the summer 2011

mattgus

[6]Nov 10, 2010
    • level: 14
    i like the fact that alot of the usa programs have a summer and winter or fall winter split. with onlt 8 to 10 eps the season goes fast. but this way we kind of get the best of both...tnt does this also,with the closer i think..

DreamCruise

[7]Dec 15, 2010
    • level: 13

Wow.....about a month from now......can't wait Smile

Update:

In the TV Guide dated Jan 3>9 there is a snippet of info for the next set of episodes ..........

***SPOILER***

Edited on 12/31/2010 4:34pm
    Edited 2 total times.

LovesZiva

[8]Mar 14, 2011
    • level: 5

Filming for the third season has begun today.

GrubeRSU

[9]Mar 16, 2011
    • level: 6

Hopefully in On guard which is the the opening episode for Season 3 of White Collar, Neal gives Peter the key to the warehouse n all things r sweet, because i don't want them at each others throats again, coz they r best friends now, n i don't think Neal will jepordise the friendship again.

I think Kate is still alive, and is manipulating Neal into things he doesn't really wanna do, and to make matters worse, i think it was Alex who stole the art, n therefore delivered the key to Neal's house....Can't wait for Season 3....

SheWhoTangles

[10]Mar 18, 2011
    • level: 7
    GrubeRSU wrote:

Hopefully in On guard which is the the opening episode for Season 3 of White Collar, Neal gives Peter the key to the warehouse n all things r sweet, because i don't want them at each others throats again, coz they r best friends now, n i don't think Neal will jepordise the friendship again.

I think Kate is still alive, and is manipulating Neal into things he doesn't really wanna do, and to make matters worse, i think it was Alex who stole the art, n therefore delivered the key to Neal's house....Can't wait for Season 3....

I agree! I think Kate faked her death and is using Neal. I think she is trying to divide Peter and Neal up to get Neal back under her total control. Alex never trusted Kate, so I'm hoping they aren't working together, but I'm sure Alex left that key. She would know where Neal kept the paintings he was doing and could have used them in the truck just to have it look full if someone looked inside. I'm hoping she would leave some there to frame Neal. I really thought she cared about him in some way not to mess up the new life he was creating for himself.

OnePerCentClub

[11]Mar 22, 2011
    • level: 35
    Hey! Had the same thought after watching "Point Blank", which leads me to believe that she didn't really love Neal! That selfish woman!

Sorry, it's just that I love Neal

SheWhoTangles

[12]Mar 24, 2011
    • level: 7

Back in a previous episode with Alex she really tried to stress to Neal that Kate wasn't really what she seemed, and so did Peter on several occasions. I think she used him too as a fall guy for something else she was doing and cut a deal with the FBI to set Neal up to catch him. That episode flashback of when he was caught made her look really guilty in my eyes.

Sara found Neal's devotion to Kate romantic and sweet, opening the door to her seeing him as something besides a criminal. I love this new aspect of their relationship and wonder if it is Kate behind the art stash, if it's her way of getting even for him moving on or a future setup if she needs another scapegoat in the future. I also wondered if Alex and Kate were in on some scams together themselves.

ilee1990

[13]Apr 12, 2011
    • level: 10

The producer has already stated, repeatedly, that Kate is dead and gone. He's moved on to a new story.

Eline91

[14]May 1, 2011
    • level: 4

I was literary just wondering whether or not it was renewed, when I saw your post!

Thanks for sharing this great news!