White Collar Forums

Thursday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

White Collar Season 4 - Spoiler, News, Prediction Thread

anbis82

[1]Jul 7, 2012
    • level: 60

Neal's back !
    Please discuss anything not to a specific episode related here.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bewareofcrazies

[2]Aug 28, 2012
    • level: 2
    Having only started watching White Collar this year, I had a huge marathon of back to back episodes. Because of that, a lot of things blurred together, but I also think it's helped me to see some things easier. I don't have too many predictions, but what I would LIKE to see is...

1) I want Neal to stay on the right side of the FBI. I am tired of the constant "I trust you, I don't trust you" between Neal and Peter. I always enjoy the episodes where they have each other's backs blindly compared to the ones where they're distrustful of each other. So, I am ready to just see Neal try to shake off his criminal past once and for all, starting with him giving up the flashdrive having been a TRUE attempt at starting on that path... not part of some long con.

2) I want Neal and Sara to get back together. I know there's a lot of Sara hate that goes on from fans of this show, but Sara was really good for Neal. She grounds him. She shows him a home. She shows him a life outside of crime (and outside of a criminal working for the FBI) where his skills can be extremely valuable. And even more importantly, the only temptation she gives him is the temptation to be innately good. As she says herself, she's gray... So, she's not so completely good that he can never match up to it, but she's also not Alex - just more temptation to return to the life that he's trying to leave behind.

3) I want Mozzie to realize who Neal is trying to become, and I want him to approve of it. Mozzie won't ever be someone that goes into the system... but I really think that his friendship with Neal is strong enough to survive even if Neal were to lose his anklet and decide to stick it out with the suits. But first, Mozzie has to realize this himself.

4) I want to see Neal's life seriously be in danger due to a job from the FBI. It's one thing to be chased down the stairs with a crossbow (which was scary, don't get me wrong!), but I want Neal to end up at the mercy of some psycho who doesn't have a personal grudge... he just went after Neal because he was there. I like really dramatic episodes like that, and I know that Neal was shot in the 2nd episode this season, but it was superficial, so I'm still itching for more. Neal always has an out, the knowledge that he'll be rescued, some sort of backup plan... I'd kinda like to see all of that shattered. Plus, I'd also like to see how Neal would handle the aftermath of being stuck on desk duty either because of injury recovery or emotional recovery.

5) I want to see Diana and Christy get back together! Or even just hear about it. I think having a strong LGBT character on TV is amazing, but I also think showing her in a healthy relationship is just as important. Having her start from scratch isn't quite the same thing, that's why I prefer her to makeup with her old girlfriend, but if not, then I'd like to see/hear her finding happiness again.

6) I have a personal desire to see Elizabeth get pregnant or for the Burke's to look into adoption if that's not possible. I just imagine that would be an adorable storyline for Peter and Elizabeth, and I think they would be amazing parents.

Actual Predictions?

1) I predict we'll be seeing Neal's father relatively soon. I also have half of a theory that Sam IS Neal's father. Ellen just never got the chance to tell him or to explain. I think that might be the big reveal in the end, but I'll also not be surprised if that ends up not being true. But how would that work? One more lie for Neal - Neal's father was never a dirty cop. He was an undercover cop whose operation put his family in danger, so off they went. Just an idea!

2) I think we'll be seeing something with Sara's sister. I dunno how, and I dunno when. But I think we will. And I have a very bad feeling that it's not going to be what Sara wants to hear.

3) I also think it's POSSIBLE (but much more unlikely) that we'll find out more about Mozzie's parents.

Edited on 08/28/2012 6:11pm

blackmage8472

[3]Sep 11, 2012
    • level: 15

Well I doubt anyone is checking in on this forum any more... but what the heck. Anyone else think Sam is Neal's father?

tommy0122

[4]Sep 19, 2012
    • level: 12

I can't take Neal seriously wearing those slim fit Euro suits. He looks like a little boy wearing something that was handed down from an older brother. I may be showing my age but I think a man should look like a man, not a boy.

anbis82

[5]Sep 20, 2012
    • level: 60

blackmage8472 wrote:

Well I doubt anyone is checking in on this forum any more... but what the heck. Anyone else think Sam is Neal's father?

Wow, you were dead right, I didn't see that coming! That's gonna change a few things.
    And it's really too bad, this forum is practically dead ...

mysteriousopal

[6]Oct 3, 2012
    • level: 29
    anbis82 wrote:

blackmage8472 wrote:

Wow, you were dead right, I didn't see that coming! That's gonna change a few things.
    And it's really too bad, this forum is practically dead ...

I didn't see it coming either, I was quite surprised by it. I wonder if Ellen knew that Sam was actually Neal's father and if so, why didn't she tell him?