White Collar Forums

Thursday 9:00 PM on USABetween Seasons

Will they show Lauren and Chrissie's wedding?

Prup-aka-JBentn

[1]Feb 15, 2012
    • level: 10

I hope they do, and if they make it a part of a story, let it not end tragically. (I'd use a thread of everybody who is expected to attend, including the Team, Neil, "Mrs. Suit" and Mozzie be delayed by different parts of a puzzle they are working on, all almost kept from attending, and then the puzzle comes together in time for everybody to just make it -- maybe with the solution beimg involved -- but not in a bad way -- with the wedding itself.)

Oh, and have we ever actually met Chrissie. I know Lauren has been out from the beginning, but I don;t recall meeting her girlfriend.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ilee1990

[2]Jul 10, 2012
    • level: 10
    Prup-aka-JBentn wrote:

I hope they do, and if they make it a part of a story, let it not end tragically. (I'd use a thread of everybody who is expected to attend, including the Team, Neil, "Mrs. Suit" and Mozzie be delayed by different parts of a puzzle they are working on, all almost kept from attending, and then the puzzle comes together in time for everybody to just make it -- maybe with the solution beimg involved -- but not in a bad way -- with the wedding itself.)

Oh, and have we ever actually met Chrissie. I know Lauren has been out from the beginning, but I don;t recall meeting her girlfriend.

Lauren who?

The name of the female agent is Diana and her girlfriend is Christy. We met her in S3. I recommend that you watch the episodes in order for S3. Don't expect any weddings this season. USA isn't taking on that political hot potato this year.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.