White Collar

On Guard

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Jun 07, 2011 on USA

7.3
  • Have waited ages for this episode,, Mostly happy, Slightly disappointed ... Only Slightly tho .. :) (Spoilers)

There was only ONE thing about this episode that annoyed me and that was the lack of Hilarie Burton, Her first episode as a series regular and she was there a whole 2 minutes .. Other than that it was a great episode,, from the season 2 finale we weren't too sure if neal was in on the con or not .. This episode kept us guessing the whole way to the end .. I also kinda wish mozzie hadn't stole the art .. Its going to come out sooner or later that the art was stolen and what happens to neal and mozzie then ?? :( Hopefully next week there'll be more from neal and sara .. :)
  • It kept me guessing the whole hour!

Wow... Good I was able to watch Season 2 in Latin America because it only ended 3 weeks ago... and it is when I became a huge fan of this show. I didn't have to wait almost a year!

I just loved how Neal and Mozzie were several steps ahead of Peter and his team, although it frustrated me. The top of my frustration came when they took the results from lab... I don't want to think that Neal is ungrateful. And I don't want to think that Neal will betray Peter. But I don't believe Neal will let go of his true nature that easily.

The end scene kept me guessing. I wonder if Neal will go ahead with his plan... And I hope Peter keeps the manifest discovery to himself.

I'm so happy this show is back :D
MNT