White Collar

USA (ended 2014)

anbis82

White Collar Fan Reviews (87)

• A Clever Show

White Collar has everything that you can imagine, comedy, suspense, drama, romance, mystery, action, you name it, I just finished watching the last season on Netflix and I must say, I am very satisfied, the ending was a work of art! I will miss this show dearly.
  • There is no other show like this one.

I'm in mourning for this addicting drama. There is so much more story to tell about these characters & their relationships. Love the classy cultural references & wardobes & clever dialogue. Feels like a death in the family to end this show. Matt Bomer should embrace this role as he is much better in it than anything else he has done. Really, the same is true of Tim DeKay & the others, too. Let them collaborate with Jeff Eastin on the writing if he finds it too burdensome. Continue the pattern of an underlying theme for each season. There are so many possibilities! And please put a little more romance in for Neal.
  • Make a movie or continue the show

I liked the ending, but six seasons, nah, i think they should continue and they should do it for the white collar fans, i think they should make a movie or make it at least 10 or 11 seasons
  • too good for USA Network

I waited till today to finish the last 6 episodes of the show almost 5 months later because I wanted to make it last since they only gave it 6 episode send off, I had to. I mean if they where going to let it go because of it costing too much they should have gave it a full season for the send off. But honestly I don't think they should have canceled the show yet. It should have been at least 8 seasons it was too good for less. They did a great job for the final episode. Everything you expect in the last episode. Great writing. I give the show a 10 out of 10 and USA Network -10 out of 10 for poor choices in there line up. As of now I am not watching USA network anymore with the programs that they have now. I really think they pissed the fans off on multiple shows. A rare find in deed.
  • Make a movie

I'm from Germany and we love this series. In Germany only the seasons 1-4 are available, so we buy the 5th and 6th season over itunes and watch it in english... we love this show and are so sad, that the show ends at seasons 6... We love the idea of a tv movie, wo clear all the open questions... will Neal meets his friends again? What makes he in paris? is a again a criminal?
  • Don't finish now, Best Series Ever!

This has honestly been the best show on tv in a very long time, Have really enjoyed however i dont understand how they can leave it how they did on the sixth season, make a movie, have just another carry on episode where Neil comes back to New York, come up with kate coming back to the US and Neil goes looking for her or Moz being in with the death.

This show has so much protential and proberly the best series i have ever watched.

Bring back a new series!
  • You can not finish white collar now

This TV show is one of the best I've ever seen you can not leave with the sixth season, deludereste miglioni of fun, then there are Peter and Neal that in some scenes make you cry from what they are engaging. keep white collar do for people who love this TV series
  • Bring Kate Back

Kate got off the plane before it exploded. She stays low to protect Neil from people using her as a pawn to get to him. However, she needs to let Neil know she really does love him so she attends Mossie's wedding in disguise. Neil thinks he sees her but doesn't know because he has been having flashbacks from the day the plane exploded. Peter and Neil get set up by Fuller again this time someone is going to get hurt, with a gun on Peter, Neil steps in front of the bullet, gets shot, ends up in ICU, Kate comes to his side, the FBI exonerates ending.
  • Stopped watching new USA shows due to prematurely ending series

White Collar is an amazing original tv show. Why are they ending it when there is so much that can be done with the show from numerous different angles?! The whole house gets together to watch this show (ages from 16-57). It would be the reason another person stops trying to watch USA tv series. Please reconsider cancelling. Dexter, supernatural-even desperate housewives were all 8 seasons or more and they were all great captive shows!
  • Enjoyed it.

Really enjoyed the series. Sorry to see it end. Every one of the actors was believable. No matter that the story progress was unrealistic, it was a script, for crying out loud! It was not meant to mimic life but to remove you from the realities of life for a short while. Good Job doing what you were supposed to do. Thanks for the it lasted.
  • Sad to see it end.

I was sad to learn this is their last Season. Why is it that when you find an awesome show such as "White prematurely end? Great Cast. I love it.
  • Come on move on!!!

when is the series gonna start???
  • 6 ep season???

Do you guys think they will do the last 6 episodes in the fall????
  • Series ending?

This is so typical of USA. They have very successful shows. But the series end to soon. It seems like an average show span is 6 seasons. And it's either b/c the writers get lazy and the show falters. Or they stuff so much into episodes and run out of material. I have almost quit watching thier new shows. I rather be interest in a show for at least 8 seAsons. I love suits and Graceland. But have got me so afraid it will be ending soon. The show I miss the most burn notice.

• Season 5 was very entertaining. Need more please.

Season 5 was deeper than I was expecting but very engaging. Bridget Regan's character truly added a lot of oomph to this season. I didn't necessarily enjoy the story arc of Neal going back to his conman ways and his rift with Burke. But Neal's romance with the newcomer was amazing. Bridget Regan played her character so well and "brought out the best in Matt Bomer" as one professional reviewer said, goes to show what good talent can bring to a show. Warren Cole was amazing as well, wish we could see more of him. Hope they bring in more fresh talent into the show next season. Now c'mon USA renew it already! You have a gem here.
  • can we just keep sarah?

i think one of the most interesting plots is neils relationship with sarah and also how he is always finding away out. i can't see where this show is going but i loved where it was. please dont fuck up another good show
  • Distracting

When this show first came on I loved the premise of a con helping the FBI with white collar crime. And all shows nowadays have to have a continuous underlying drama in addition to the day to day crime solving. But this is getting ridiculous. True, I like the Da Vinci intrigue, but enough is enough of this constant melodrama with coded books, decoder stain glass and constant betrayal of every one, even Peter. The show is getting too much like a soap opera.
  • Geting to predictable .

I think that it has been obvious for the past few episodes that Rebecca was not all she seemed to be .The way they conveniently helped Neil and how she would walk into his apartment when ever she liked without knocking ,even though they really did,nt know each other .And how she never cared about him lying to her about being a to convenient . It is a shame that this season has not been up to the standard as the others,and i will really miss it when the season is over as i have watched the series from the start. It,s has been one of my favourite shows Hope it will be renewed for another least Neil never told her that Mozzi has got the symbols stored in his head but she will probably figure it out watch out Moz you will be next on the list..
  • why rebecca????

why rebecca???? whyyyyyy?????
  • Perfect

that ending of ep10 was just perfect
  • EXTRAORDINARILY AMAZING

EXTRAORDINARILY AMAZING!!!!

I CAN WATCH THEM OVER AND OVER AGAIN, I NEVER GET TIRED!! :)
  • Master Plan

I'm loving this season. I like how they keep you wondering what Neal or Mozzie is going to do next. I like that Peter is still cautious of Neal and vice versa. I just have no complaints. I think they're doing a wonderful job. Keep it up!
  • It's back to (the great) normal!

After watching the first 3 episodes I think I was disappointed with the way things were developing. The fourth episode was however, a complete change in the direction how the show used to be! Great work!
  • ABSOLUTELY HATE WHAT THEY'RE DOING

I only watched the first episode so far of this season and it's turned us off completely! Peter is an ungrateful jerk as is his wife. Neal has done so much to help them and yet they treat Neal terribly. Peter gets out of jail and gets a promotion?! Give me a break! We have continued dvring episodes for now but have not been inspired to watch them since the first horrible episode aired. Peter is a real a** and he and his wife deserve each others characters, what are the writers thinking? They're ruining a perfectly good show and at this rate I'm pretty sure it won't last long.

• OMG OMG OMG

IT's BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I'm SO excited!!!! I miss Neal Caffrey and MOZI !!!

This is by far one of my favorite TV shows of ALL TIMES!!!!!
  • Great show.

I really enjoyed watching this show. The entire idea of a conman turned FBI consultant is extremely interesting. The only issue I had was the storyline going a bit dry during the fourth season after Neal finds out who his father really is.

At the end of the day though it is a great show and the season 4 finale was truly brilliant. I am looking forward to the next season :)

• A crime drama that puts a smile on my face

The main leads played by Matt Bomer and Time Dekay are the best part. Alone or working together. There chemistry is amazing the way they play off each other. When Neal works alone his criminal mind is fascinating how he cracks the safe and knows all the tricks of the trade. The side characters are where more of the humor is and some more amazing acting. The story telling is only another great part of the show how they have multistep plans and how they have overcome obstacles. The feeling of New York is in the air and the FBI have never been so busy. I hope they never run out of jewel thieves to catch because I could watch this show forever.
  • season 4 finale - yeah go for it Neill -make sara stay in New York

I LOVE WC - PLEASE I WILL WAIT AND WAIT PAITENTLY , BUT NOW THAT WE GET A SEASON 5 !!! Of COURSE WE WANT A SEASON 6 and 7 to ... Just keep going forever as newl Matt !!!! We Love your portraityl of Neal Caffrey sooooooo much !

Season 4 Finale !!!!

Best show ever - excuse the typos earlier -Yes !!!!! NEAL proposed to SARA !

( even through it was part of the con, no one told him make it so real ... so yes he could change her mind make SARA stay in New York . Or move back later in the year.

As to the last szenes of Neill and James . If i would have writen this Neil szene I would have made sure James stays there not have Neil stand there -doing nothing like neil did in the szene , and just watch him leave after Diana told him on the phone what he just did -Neal should have sided right away and told Diana that James was in his app right now... alowing James to leave his nothing in this moment just like he did was not cool writing for the caracter ,yes we know Neal is still dividet wont face the fact that james isent innocent- like Mozzie felt right from the beginning . Neal should have actively made James stay .It also shows how little James actually cares about his Son. Which is really sad . Was a very unreal szene those last couple minutes , Neal should have stoped him ,yes i gladly repeat myself . Neill trust Mozzie to know a person !!!

Please more Neill and Sara those szenes on the Empire state building where so super romantic, i wish i could have been one of those extras on the observation deck .. watching him propose to Sara . He said it was a fake just for show ... but both felt that its real .. please let us dream more .. they are the cutest couple in TV right now .

And yes i like Neill with his feodora , but Sara looks cool wearing it to .

thanks jeff easteon for a great Season , just wish we dident had to wait extra long till fall this year .

Stupid Graceland trailer and this show isent eaven about Elvis , why use this name from his House ? Not cool . But you do great work with white collar as a creator .. so i have great hopes for season 5 , eaven through i have to waitl until fall , and not like sommer like in 2012.
  • Not Canceled. Just delayed.

Whew! I was worried there for a minute after reading some your stuff guys.

Why do you think they are canceling it? They just pushed it back to a Fall premiere to allow time for creator Jeff Eastin's other show Graceland this summer.

I know it's hard to wait even longer, but it's coming.
  • Don't cancel the best

White Collar is one of the very best. Us intelligent actually can catch on to the subtle dialogue and the non competitiveness of actually having sexy men who know they are and thus don't have to prove it. This is amazing, not Junior High School show.
< 1 2 3