White Collar

USA (ended 2014)

anbis82

White Collar Fan Reviews page 2 of 3

• season 4 finale - yeah go for it Neill -make sara stay in New York

I LOVE WC - PLEASE I WILL WAIT AND WAIT PAITENTLY , BUT NOW THAT WE GET A SEASON 5 !!! Of COURSE WE WANT A SEASON 6 and 7 to ... Just keep going forever as newl Matt !!!! We Love your portraityl of Neal Caffrey sooooooo much !

Season 4 Finale !!!!

Best show ever - excuse the typos earlier -Yes !!!!! NEAL proposed to SARA !

( even through it was part of the con, no one told him make it so real ... so yes he could change her mind make SARA stay in New York . Or move back later in the year.

As to the last szenes of Neill and James . If i would have writen this Neil szene I would have made sure James stays there not have Neil stand there -doing nothing like neil did in the szene , and just watch him leave after Diana told him on the phone what he just did -Neal should have sided right away and told Diana that James was in his app right now... alowing James to leave his nothing in this moment just like he did was not cool writing for the caracter ,yes we know Neal is still dividet wont face the fact that james isent innocent- like Mozzie felt right from the beginning . Neal should have actively made James stay .It also shows how little James actually cares about his Son. Which is really sad . Was a very unreal szene those last couple minutes , Neal should have stoped him ,yes i gladly repeat myself . Neill trust Mozzie to know a person !!!

Please more Neill and Sara those szenes on the Empire state building where so super romantic, i wish i could have been one of those extras on the observation deck .. watching him propose to Sara . He said it was a fake just for show ... but both felt that its real .. please let us dream more .. they are the cutest couple in TV right now .

And yes i like Neill with his feodora , but Sara looks cool wearing it to .

thanks jeff easteon for a great Season , just wish we dident had to wait extra long till fall this year .

Stupid Graceland trailer and this show isent eaven about Elvis , why use this name from his House ? Not cool . But you do great work with white collar as a creator .. so i have great hopes for season 5 , eaven through i have to waitl until fall , and not like sommer like in 2012.
  • Not Canceled. Just delayed.

Whew! I was worried there for a minute after reading some your stuff guys.

Why do you think they are canceling it? They just pushed it back to a Fall premiere to allow time for creator Jeff Eastin's other show Graceland this summer.

I know it's hard to wait even longer, but it's coming.
  • Don't cancel the best

White Collar is one of the very best. Us intelligent actually can catch on to the subtle dialogue and the non competitiveness of actually having sexy men who know they are and thus don't have to prove it. This is amazing, not Junior High School show.
  • WHITE SMASHING SHOW

As being a huge fan of this show I should opinion for a strong continuity of season 5. It's a clever show and we all have seen what Peter together with Neal can do to their professional and personal they are the match of the decade. I pray fo4r season 5 and I know it will happen.
  • White Hot! I love this show!

Keep this show going, there are so many things that Peter & Neal can put their heads together to solve in many scenarios. The clever humor written into the script is so enjoyable and the cast seems to work very well together. Matt Bomer's acting range is is most convincing when Neal's character is vulnerable. His and Tom's comedic timing are perfect. Mozzie is so likeable.
  • AMAZING SHOW

fantastic show, Mozzie is just brilliant, Peter n Neal are amazing. WHatever episode you start watching its jusT amazing, but its more awesome if you start from season 1
  • My White collar is better ...

I'm sad about episode 1 season 4.....

Why are they speaking spanish in Cape Verde if in Cabo Verde they speak Portuguese.... They are looking latin people and in Cabo Verde they are a mix of black people like galoes, or mestios... There is no such girl in Cabo Verde as is shown in the episode... and the house looks like a greek villa.... Have you been in Cabo Verde???... A good serie is a good serie when can join real with story... but losing my faith in the script and story...
  • The Wicked Witch of Sterling Bosch

would like to initially point out that I just finished an episode of White Collar and felt SO strongly about an issue I decided I had to write into the producers. I am a huge fan of the show and I absolutely love it, in spite of one single character: Sarah Ellis. Where do I start.... whether it is her Cruella Devile walk or poorly scripted banter, she ceases to annoy me season after season, and the writers continuously tease the White Collar fans by getting rid of her (phew!!!) then, ALL OF THE SUDDEN.... shes back and we all want to take knives to our faces because she is the WORST character on the entire USA Network. Uttering her name literally reminds me of saying 'Vol-de-mort'. I am beyond annoyed with her on the TV and on my laptop since I watch White Collar reruns constantly (FF sarah ellis scenes). Her predictable acting, clothing, size 00 waist, not to mention her voice which has come to make me and my entire family cringe.

Please write Sarah Ellis out of the show as she has quickly become the most ANNOYING character in the existence of television. If she makes a return from her job in Europe in the next season I will honestly stop watching the show. I give White Collar -3 points because of Voldemort,

Sincerely,

White Collar Addict #12
  • This show gets the SALLY AWARD for being the best in its' class

Best show ever. Sure grabs your attention. Mozzie is the greatest. All characters are perfect, and yes, even Neil's hat!
  • Fun ride

Love this show, haven't written any reviews until now. Looking forward to Season 6. I wish this show could cross over with a show like Leverage.. which is now cancelled.. *sigh*..
  • BEST SHOW

It is the best show and i cant stop watching it
  • the hat

PLEASE GET RID OF THE HAT. IT'S AWFUL. WE LOVE THE SHOW BUT WE JUST CAN'T GET PAST THE HAT. WE END UP WATCHING THE SHOW UNTIL HE PUTS THE HAT ON , THEN IT'S TIME TO CHANGE THE CHANNEL.
  • Great lovable characters

I honestly cannot think of one main or reoccuring character that I don't like.

I did feel that late season 2/early season 3 that it was going to become stuck in a rut, forever chasing the same storyline and making progression but never actually getting anywhere, but by the end of season 3/start of season 4 I was blown away. I feel the show has really stepped their game up in season 4 and I wish them many more seasons to come.

All in all, you have a strong show basis with some serious potential, a fabulous cast that all seem to gel well together with strong acting and storylines that are very enjoyable.

• Clever Title!

I love the show. I really can't wait until next Tuesday. As soon as they said Sam was Neal's father.. I was like!!! YEAH the hair why didn't I see that... have a hate/ love relationship with the endings of this show. But I really watch the show for Mozzie. I mean I love how the writer bounces Neal off of Peter so perfectly. But I find Mozzie to be the funniest of them all. Cracks me up.... :)
  • Best show .

Love white collar . the cast are the best . well written . funny and cool . love the show .
  • marta52

cool))))))))
  • One of the great show......

Matt Bomer and Tim Decay won't let you miss sherlock in their own style.....
  • bibobrodemon

what is that ?

that so cool i with to be best.

• A clever title goes here!

Write a quick review to share your thoughts...
  • too many gaps wil make u loose viewers

u guys need more frequent episodes the more u air the show the more viwers u will have becuz its a great show great cast great story but theres too many breaks between seasons and episodes

• Addicted to this show

All actors are amazing! Love Mozzie!!! Love it - I wish it never ends!!!
  • Fantastic show

Although the ending of the last episode was clear for everyone, i hope this brings a new twist to the general plot behind it. I would love to se nick stealing a bit more (for the good reasons ofcourse) maybe in famous sites (moma, louvre, prado).

If the shows continues until he is realesed of his sentence (which i doubt) maybe a one year spinoff of him being rich and becoming again a thief for the adrenaline and for the good reasons (giving back art to the real owners, real country of origin, maybe working in a big painting fraud like in the movie incognito) I think there is enough for one season.
  • GREAT SHOW SHOULD NEVER END

ITS A GREAT SHOW.... CHARACTERS ARE AWESOME...CAN,T WAIT FOR TUESDAYS

HAPPY THAT ITS RENEWED FOR A SEASON 5
  • can't wait!!!

can't wait to see the next episode and peter return to white collar with neal diana and jones. what a team.
  • Best show! EVER!

This show makes all other detective shows bite the dust. It makes them look old and dry. Love the Neal-Diana scenes, everything Mozzie says and Peter's trust in Neal besides everything. Such a terrific show and cast. Great stuff.
  • Awesome Show!!

I love this show. Matt Bomer and Tim Dekay just work together. I can't wait until july 10th!! White Collar is the best show out there right now!!
  • It's all about White collar..:DD

Totally <3 the Show!!xD
  • Completely nail-biting, & edge driven show!

You must watch it if yeh want to flaunt among others that yeh've seen one of the best tv shows ever aired..!!
  • We all luv a "bad boy" !

Extremely clever show!! It is fast paced; and occasionally I feel culturally enlightened after an episode! The "high end" artifacts make it glamorous in this economy! The folks are real tho!!
  • Return Faster!!

White Collar was an amazing show! Who knew criminal's could be so smart. The characters are well developed. The little arguments between Neal and Peter are pretty funny and Mozzy is hilarious. There is a good storyline and a lot of intense cliffhangers. Also did anyone else believe that Kate never actually died on the plane? I swear through the whole of season 2 i was under the impression she survived...
1 2 3