White Collar

Thursday 9:00 PM on USA Premiered Oct 23, 2009 In Season

anbis82

White Collar Fan Reviews page 2 of 3

• BEST SHOW

It is the best show and i cant stop watching it
  • the hat

PLEASE GET RID OF THE HAT. IT'S AWFUL. WE LOVE THE SHOW BUT WE JUST CAN'T GET PAST THE HAT. WE END UP WATCHING THE SHOW UNTIL HE PUTS THE HAT ON , THEN IT'S TIME TO CHANGE THE CHANNEL.
  • Great lovable characters

I honestly cannot think of one main or reoccuring character that I don't like.

I did feel that late season 2/early season 3 that it was going to become stuck in a rut, forever chasing the same storyline and making progression but never actually getting anywhere, but by the end of season 3/start of season 4 I was blown away. I feel the show has really stepped their game up in season 4 and I wish them many more seasons to come.

All in all, you have a strong show basis with some serious potential, a fabulous cast that all seem to gel well together with strong acting and storylines that are very enjoyable.

• Clever Title!

I love the show. I really can't wait until next Tuesday. As soon as they said Sam was Neal's father.. I was like!!! YEAH the hair why didn't I see that... have a hate/ love relationship with the endings of this show. But I really watch the show for Mozzie. I mean I love how the writer bounces Neal off of Peter so perfectly. But I find Mozzie to be the funniest of them all. Cracks me up.... :)
  • Best show .

Love white collar . the cast are the best . well written . funny and cool . love the show .
  • marta52

cool))))))))
  • One of the great show......

Matt Bomer and Tim Decay won't let you miss sherlock in their own style.....
  • bibobrodemon

what is that ?

that so cool i with to be best.

• A clever title goes here!

Write a quick review to share your thoughts...
  • too many gaps wil make u loose viewers

u guys need more frequent episodes the more u air the show the more viwers u will have becuz its a great show great cast great story but theres too many breaks between seasons and episodes

• Addicted to this show

All actors are amazing! Love Mozzie!!! Love it - I wish it never ends!!!
  • Fantastic show

Although the ending of the last episode was clear for everyone, i hope this brings a new twist to the general plot behind it. I would love to se nick stealing a bit more (for the good reasons ofcourse) maybe in famous sites (moma, louvre, prado).

If the shows continues until he is realesed of his sentence (which i doubt) maybe a one year spinoff of him being rich and becoming again a thief for the adrenaline and for the good reasons (giving back art to the real owners, real country of origin, maybe working in a big painting fraud like in the movie incognito) I think there is enough for one season.
  • GREAT SHOW SHOULD NEVER END

ITS A GREAT SHOW.... CHARACTERS ARE AWESOME...CAN,T WAIT FOR TUESDAYS

HAPPY THAT ITS RENEWED FOR A SEASON 5
  • can't wait!!!

can't wait to see the next episode and peter return to white collar with neal diana and jones. what a team.
  • Best show! EVER!

This show makes all other detective shows bite the dust. It makes them look old and dry. Love the Neal-Diana scenes, everything Mozzie says and Peter's trust in Neal besides everything. Such a terrific show and cast. Great stuff.
  • Awesome Show!!

I love this show. Matt Bomer and Tim Dekay just work together. I can't wait until july 10th!! White Collar is the best show out there right now!!
  • It's all about White collar..:DD

Totally <3 the Show!!xD
  • Completely nail-biting, & edge driven show!

You must watch it if yeh want to flaunt among others that yeh've seen one of the best tv shows ever aired..!!
  • We all luv a "bad boy" !

Extremely clever show!! It is fast paced; and occasionally I feel culturally enlightened after an episode! The "high end" artifacts make it glamorous in this economy! The folks are real tho!!
  • Return Faster!!

White Collar was an amazing show! Who knew criminal's could be so smart. The characters are well developed. The little arguments between Neal and Peter are pretty funny and Mozzy is hilarious. There is a good storyline and a lot of intense cliffhangers. Also did anyone else believe that Kate never actually died on the plane? I swear through the whole of season 2 i was under the impression she survived...
  • hooked on!!

wen is da nx season gonna air?? awesome show... love it
  • one of d most iconic shows

i have been watchin dis show on weekyl basis since start and few shows can match it..its consistenty great....not a sec of cliche feeling...phenomenal acting from matt and tim...def a smile on our faces after each episode
  • i miss old show

friend told me about white collar and i watched it .it is mix of action comedy and Adventure . The characters are spectacular except Diana she is odd and annoying . if their another season i hope they don`t put her .
  • awesome show!!!

i love this show, it's different than most shows, i'm watching it from the beginning and so far it's great would recommend it. ugh Matt Bomer is gay,he's hot DAMN I'm glad he came out , i would high 5 him if i ever see him because he's awesome, great actor! =] GREAT SHOW i love USA, they have this show, psych, suits, in love with this channel
  • ALL TIME FAVOURITE SHOW!!!

what an awsome show! seriously, you cant get anything more clever than this. it doesnt just solve the case and that's it like every other crime drama thing, they develop cliff-hangers with neal's personal life. And they couldn't have a better guy to play neal. smart, charming, handsome! he is EVERYTHING rolled into one. i love this whole thing, it's funny and dramatic but not in a obvious way. this is definatley my favourite show. perfect isn't the right word for this show. oh gosh i don't think there are any words....
  • amazing

I love it, every chapter is a new amazingly well written story. Love them all, and Sara and Neal... yeahh nice couple, i like them
  • I'm in love

I'm in love with this show and ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH NEAL CAFFREY! He is the best character that has ever been invented. He could charm a piece of ice, and he's so smart. The cast works really well together and the writers always keep us guessing!
  • LUV IT!!

White Collar has been an awesome show 2 watch for ME! But i don't hav the chance to watch the new ones anymore!! always 2 busy. The characters i dislike are as follows: The Sara Lady- She is a little annoying, the writers attempted to try to make a friendly connection with Neal and her.. but it just doesn't mesh well; Alex: Alex is a little fishy .... I don't know if i hate her or love her really because sometimes she seems a little annoying, like you really don't know what to expect from her.. i dont go for that! 3. Kate- The character of kate is a mystery... . She seems like she is a good person, like she really loved Neal. In the episode Forging Bonds... i could see it.. bu at the begining it made it seem like she was tricking him into loving her. So IDK! Some of my fav characters are : Mozzie= HILARIOUS,; Neal= Uber hot!!! Diana= awesome Peter= suspicous.... jk .. AWESOME So that was my long review... suprised you read all of it.. But otay
  • great entertaining show, but....

the show is great, witty, smart and entertaining enough to keep u watching...

the only thing is the atraction between neal and sara, which is that there is NONE. you don't see it at all. they both are nice and atractive but not to eachother. find someone with more mistery and atractivness towards neal character. someone like kate ...or alex character. good luck

• Absolutely brilliant.

This show is absolutely brilliant, it's not like other boring cop shows where they only focus on the cases. This show has developed interesting and funny characters who is likeable. The character of Neal Caffrey is smart and has a lot of funny one-liners which often makes me laugh. I also like that we get to see situations from Peter Burkes home life with his wife, so the show doesn't only focus on his job. All of the main-actors are talented as well. The main storyline flows well with the rest of the show and the writing is good. All in all an extremely underrated show. Easily a 10/10 for me.
1 2 3