White Collar

USA (ended 2014)

anbis82

White Collar Fan Reviews (91)

• Revive Show

Please consider putting this show back on. It was a really good show. Funny, not bloody and very creative. Each show left you looking forward to the next episode. It was the best show on TV. Neil and Sarah made a great team when they would go after the people for her insurance company. It is nice to have a show that the bad guys get caught while laughing and not seeing blood and guts.

These types of show are non existent since you took White Collar off TV. Mozzie was hilarious and he made the show. Peter, Dianna and Jones really set off the team.

Please reconsider and revive White Collar.
  • A Clever Show

White Collar has everything that you can imagine, comedy, suspense, drama, romance, mystery, action, you name it, I just finished watching the last season on Netflix and I must say, I am very satisfied, the ending was a work of art! I will miss this show dearly.
  • Make a movie or continue the show

I liked the ending, but six seasons, nah, i think they should continue and they should do it for the white collar fans, i think they should make a movie or make it at least 10 or 11 seasons
  • too good for USA Network

I waited till today to finish the last 6 episodes of the show almost 5 months later because I wanted to make it last since they only gave it 6 episode send off, I had to. I mean if they where going to let it go because of it costing too much they should have gave it a full season for the send off. But honestly I don't think they should have canceled the show yet. It should have been at least 8 seasons it was too good for less. They did a great job for the final episode. Everything you expect in the last episode. Great writing. I give the show a 10 out of 10 and USA Network -10 out of 10 for poor choices in there line up. As of now I am not watching USA network anymore with the programs that they have now. I really think they pissed the fans off on multiple shows. A rare find in deed.
  • Enjoyed it.

Really enjoyed the series. Sorry to see it end. Every one of the actors was believable. No matter that the story progress was unrealistic, it was a script, for crying out loud! It was not meant to mimic life but to remove you from the realities of life for a short while. Good Job doing what you were supposed to do. Thanks for the it lasted.
  • Perfect

that ending of ep10 was just perfect
  • EXTRAORDINARILY AMAZING

EXTRAORDINARILY AMAZING!!!!

I CAN WATCH THEM OVER AND OVER AGAIN, I NEVER GET TIRED!! :)
  • Master Plan

I'm loving this season. I like how they keep you wondering what Neal or Mozzie is going to do next. I like that Peter is still cautious of Neal and vice versa. I just have no complaints. I think they're doing a wonderful job. Keep it up!
  • OMG OMG OMG

IT's BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I'm SO excited!!!! I miss Neal Caffrey and MOZI !!!

This is by far one of my favorite TV shows of ALL TIMES!!!!!
  • season 4 finale - yeah go for it Neill -make sara stay in New York

I LOVE WC - PLEASE I WILL WAIT AND WAIT PAITENTLY , BUT NOW THAT WE GET A SEASON 5 !!! Of COURSE WE WANT A SEASON 6 and 7 to ... Just keep going forever as newl Matt !!!! We Love your portraityl of Neal Caffrey sooooooo much !

Season 4 Finale !!!!

Best show ever - excuse the typos earlier -Yes !!!!! NEAL proposed to SARA !

( even through it was part of the con, no one told him make it so real ... so yes he could change her mind make SARA stay in New York . Or move back later in the year.

As to the last szenes of Neill and James . If i would have writen this Neil szene I would have made sure James stays there not have Neil stand there -doing nothing like neil did in the szene , and just watch him leave after Diana told him on the phone what he just did -Neal should have sided right away and told Diana that James was in his app right now... alowing James to leave his nothing in this moment just like he did was not cool writing for the caracter ,yes we know Neal is still dividet wont face the fact that james isent innocent- like Mozzie felt right from the beginning . Neal should have actively made James stay .It also shows how little James actually cares about his Son. Which is really sad . Was a very unreal szene those last couple minutes , Neal should have stoped him ,yes i gladly repeat myself . Neill trust Mozzie to know a person !!!

Please more Neill and Sara those szenes on the Empire state building where so super romantic, i wish i could have been one of those extras on the observation deck .. watching him propose to Sara . He said it was a fake just for show ... but both felt that its real .. please let us dream more .. they are the cutest couple in TV right now .

And yes i like Neill with his feodora , but Sara looks cool wearing it to .

thanks jeff easteon for a great Season , just wish we dident had to wait extra long till fall this year .

Stupid Graceland trailer and this show isent eaven about Elvis , why use this name from his House ? Not cool . But you do great work with white collar as a creator .. so i have great hopes for season 5 , eaven through i have to waitl until fall , and not like sommer like in 2012.
  • AMAZING SHOW

fantastic show, Mozzie is just brilliant, Peter n Neal are amazing. WHatever episode you start watching its jusT amazing, but its more awesome if you start from season 1
  • This show gets the SALLY AWARD for being the best in its' class

Best show ever. Sure grabs your attention. Mozzie is the greatest. All characters are perfect, and yes, even Neil's hat!
  • Fun ride

Love this show, haven't written any reviews until now. Looking forward to Season 6. I wish this show could cross over with a show like Leverage.. which is now cancelled.. *sigh*..
  • Great lovable characters

I honestly cannot think of one main or reoccuring character that I don't like.

I did feel that late season 2/early season 3 that it was going to become stuck in a rut, forever chasing the same storyline and making progression but never actually getting anywhere, but by the end of season 3/start of season 4 I was blown away. I feel the show has really stepped their game up in season 4 and I wish them many more seasons to come.

All in all, you have a strong show basis with some serious potential, a fabulous cast that all seem to gel well together with strong acting and storylines that are very enjoyable.

• Clever Title!

I love the show. I really can't wait until next Tuesday. As soon as they said Sam was Neal's father.. I was like!!! YEAH the hair why didn't I see that... have a hate/ love relationship with the endings of this show. But I really watch the show for Mozzie. I mean I love how the writer bounces Neal off of Peter so perfectly. But I find Mozzie to be the funniest of them all. Cracks me up.... :)
  • Best show .

Love white collar . the cast are the best . well written . funny and cool . love the show .
  • marta52

cool))))))))
  • One of the great show......

Matt Bomer and Tim Decay won't let you miss sherlock in their own style.....
  • bibobrodemon

what is that ?

that so cool i with to be best.

• A clever title goes here!

Write a quick review to share your thoughts...
  • too many gaps wil make u loose viewers

u guys need more frequent episodes the more u air the show the more viwers u will have becuz its a great show great cast great story but theres too many breaks between seasons and episodes

• Addicted to this show

All actors are amazing! Love Mozzie!!! Love it - I wish it never ends!!!
  • GREAT SHOW SHOULD NEVER END

ITS A GREAT SHOW.... CHARACTERS ARE AWESOME...CAN,T WAIT FOR TUESDAYS

HAPPY THAT ITS RENEWED FOR A SEASON 5
  • can't wait!!!

can't wait to see the next episode and peter return to white collar with neal diana and jones. what a team.
  • Best show! EVER!

This show makes all other detective shows bite the dust. It makes them look old and dry. Love the Neal-Diana scenes, everything Mozzie says and Peter's trust in Neal besides everything. Such a terrific show and cast. Great stuff.
  • Awesome Show!!

I love this show. Matt Bomer and Tim Dekay just work together. I can't wait until july 10th!! White Collar is the best show out there right now!!
  • It's all about White collar..:DD

Totally <3 the Show!!xD
  • Completely nail-biting, & edge driven show!

You must watch it if yeh want to flaunt among others that yeh've seen one of the best tv shows ever aired..!!
  • We all luv a "bad boy" !

Extremely clever show!! It is fast paced; and occasionally I feel culturally enlightened after an episode! The "high end" artifacts make it glamorous in this economy! The folks are real tho!!
  • hooked on!!

wen is da nx season gonna air?? awesome show... love it
< 1 2 3 4