White Collar

Thursday 9:00 PM on USA Premiered Oct 23, 2009 Between Seasons

anbis82

White Collar Fan Reviews (75)

• Perfect

that ending of ep10 was just perfect
  • EXTRAORDINARILY AMAZING

EXTRAORDINARILY AMAZING!!!!

I CAN WATCH THEM OVER AND OVER AGAIN, I NEVER GET TIRED!! :)
  • Master Plan

I'm loving this season. I like how they keep you wondering what Neal or Mozzie is going to do next. I like that Peter is still cautious of Neal and vice versa. I just have no complaints. I think they're doing a wonderful job. Keep it up!
  • OMG OMG OMG

IT's BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I'm SO excited!!!! I miss Neal Caffrey and MOZI !!!

This is by far one of my favorite TV shows of ALL TIMES!!!!!
  • season 4 finale - yeah go for it Neill -make sara stay in New York

I LOVE WC - PLEASE I WILL WAIT AND WAIT PAITENTLY , BUT NOW THAT WE GET A SEASON 5 !!! Of COURSE WE WANT A SEASON 6 and 7 to ... Just keep going forever as newl Matt !!!! We Love your portraityl of Neal Caffrey sooooooo much !

Season 4 Finale !!!!

Best show ever - excuse the typos earlier -Yes !!!!! NEAL proposed to SARA !

( even through it was part of the con, no one told him make it so real ... so yes he could change her mind make SARA stay in New York . Or move back later in the year.

As to the last szenes of Neill and James . If i would have writen this Neil szene I would have made sure James stays there not have Neil stand there -doing nothing like neil did in the szene , and just watch him leave after Diana told him on the phone what he just did -Neal should have sided right away and told Diana that James was in his app right now... alowing James to leave his nothing in this moment just like he did was not cool writing for the caracter ,yes we know Neal is still dividet wont face the fact that james isent innocent- like Mozzie felt right from the beginning . Neal should have actively made James stay .It also shows how little James actually cares about his Son. Which is really sad . Was a very unreal szene those last couple minutes , Neal should have stoped him ,yes i gladly repeat myself . Neill trust Mozzie to know a person !!!

Please more Neill and Sara those szenes on the Empire state building where so super romantic, i wish i could have been one of those extras on the observation deck .. watching him propose to Sara . He said it was a fake just for show ... but both felt that its real .. please let us dream more .. they are the cutest couple in TV right now .

And yes i like Neill with his feodora , but Sara looks cool wearing it to .

thanks jeff easteon for a great Season , just wish we dident had to wait extra long till fall this year .

Stupid Graceland trailer and this show isent eaven about Elvis , why use this name from his House ? Not cool . But you do great work with white collar as a creator .. so i have great hopes for season 5 , eaven through i have to waitl until fall , and not like sommer like in 2012.
  • AMAZING SHOW

fantastic show, Mozzie is just brilliant, Peter n Neal are amazing. WHatever episode you start watching its jusT amazing, but its more awesome if you start from season 1
  • This show gets the SALLY AWARD for being the best in its' class

Best show ever. Sure grabs your attention. Mozzie is the greatest. All characters are perfect, and yes, even Neil's hat!
  • Fun ride

Love this show, haven't written any reviews until now. Looking forward to Season 6. I wish this show could cross over with a show like Leverage.. which is now cancelled.. *sigh*..
  • Great lovable characters

I honestly cannot think of one main or reoccuring character that I don't like.

I did feel that late season 2/early season 3 that it was going to become stuck in a rut, forever chasing the same storyline and making progression but never actually getting anywhere, but by the end of season 3/start of season 4 I was blown away. I feel the show has really stepped their game up in season 4 and I wish them many more seasons to come.

All in all, you have a strong show basis with some serious potential, a fabulous cast that all seem to gel well together with strong acting and storylines that are very enjoyable.

• Clever Title!

I love the show. I really can't wait until next Tuesday. As soon as they said Sam was Neal's father.. I was like!!! YEAH the hair why didn't I see that... have a hate/ love relationship with the endings of this show. But I really watch the show for Mozzie. I mean I love how the writer bounces Neal off of Peter so perfectly. But I find Mozzie to be the funniest of them all. Cracks me up.... :)
  • Best show .

Love white collar . the cast are the best . well written . funny and cool . love the show .
  • marta52

cool))))))))
  • One of the great show......

Matt Bomer and Tim Decay won't let you miss sherlock in their own style.....
  • bibobrodemon

what is that ?

that so cool i with to be best.

• A clever title goes here!

Write a quick review to share your thoughts...
  • too many gaps wil make u loose viewers

u guys need more frequent episodes the more u air the show the more viwers u will have becuz its a great show great cast great story but theres too many breaks between seasons and episodes

• Addicted to this show

All actors are amazing! Love Mozzie!!! Love it - I wish it never ends!!!
  • GREAT SHOW SHOULD NEVER END

ITS A GREAT SHOW.... CHARACTERS ARE AWESOME...CAN,T WAIT FOR TUESDAYS

HAPPY THAT ITS RENEWED FOR A SEASON 5
  • can't wait!!!

can't wait to see the next episode and peter return to white collar with neal diana and jones. what a team.
  • Best show! EVER!

This show makes all other detective shows bite the dust. It makes them look old and dry. Love the Neal-Diana scenes, everything Mozzie says and Peter's trust in Neal besides everything. Such a terrific show and cast. Great stuff.
  • Awesome Show!!

I love this show. Matt Bomer and Tim Dekay just work together. I can't wait until july 10th!! White Collar is the best show out there right now!!
  • It's all about White collar..:DD

Totally <3 the Show!!xD
  • Completely nail-biting, & edge driven show!

You must watch it if yeh want to flaunt among others that yeh've seen one of the best tv shows ever aired..!!
  • We all luv a "bad boy" !

Extremely clever show!! It is fast paced; and occasionally I feel culturally enlightened after an episode! The "high end" artifacts make it glamorous in this economy! The folks are real tho!!
  • hooked on!!

wen is da nx season gonna air?? awesome show... love it
  • one of d most iconic shows

i have been watchin dis show on weekyl basis since start and few shows can match it..its consistenty great....not a sec of cliche feeling...phenomenal acting from matt and tim...def a smile on our faces after each episode
  • ALL TIME FAVOURITE SHOW!!!

what an awsome show! seriously, you cant get anything more clever than this. it doesnt just solve the case and that's it like every other crime drama thing, they develop cliff-hangers with neal's personal life. And they couldn't have a better guy to play neal. smart, charming, handsome! he is EVERYTHING rolled into one. i love this whole thing, it's funny and dramatic but not in a obvious way. this is definatley my favourite show. perfect isn't the right word for this show. oh gosh i don't think there are any words....
  • amazing

I love it, every chapter is a new amazingly well written story. Love them all, and Sara and Neal... yeahh nice couple, i like them
  • Absolutely brilliant.

This show is absolutely brilliant, it's not like other boring cop shows where they only focus on the cases. This show has developed interesting and funny characters who is likeable. The character of Neal Caffrey is smart and has a lot of funny one-liners which often makes me laugh. I also like that we get to see situations from Peter Burkes home life with his wife, so the show doesn't only focus on his job. All of the main-actors are talented as well. The main storyline flows well with the rest of the show and the writing is good. All in all an extremely underrated show. Easily a 10/10 for me.
  • in short ! i LOVE it

when any one asks me about White Collar, i just replay with: imagin the end of Catch me if you can Movie ! thats it ! i was crazy about the movie and now we have the same as a tv show, its just gr8 to watch over and over, you ganna love all charcters and the story ! thumps up.

it got all what ur looking for, Romance, Action, Hummer and what ever you are looking in a TV show !

For me, its one of the Top 5 tv shows.

my advice, Watch it Now and pray to God to have more seasons !
< 1 2 3