White Collar

Thursday 9:00 PM on USA Premiered Oct 23, 2009 Between Seasons

anbis82

White Collar Fan Reviews (75)

• This show is pretty good! Neil Caffrey kept me laughing the whole time!

I figured I would watch this show because USA is one of my favorite channels. I actually missed the original premiere but ended up watching it a couple days later at midnight. I didn't see the end to the pilot but from what I saw of it, I think it's going to be a good show. Neil Caffrey was always messing with the FBI agent and was actually pretty funny, not to mention good-looking. The other parts of the show were good as well. I love shows where there is a mystery to be solved. I will definitely be tuning in again for another episode!
  • One of the strongest first episodes I've seen in a long time.

This was one of the strongest first episodes I've seen in a long time. Most new shows spend too much effort in their first episode on introducing the characters and as a result end up with a weak storyline. Well, White Collar got of to a blistering start. A well crafted story with some nice twists and a very good cast that seemed to work well together right from the start. There were a lot of small touches of humour but it was handled well and aided the story rather than detract from it.

I will continue watching this show with great interest. If the rest of the series keeps up the pace of the first episode then this is going to become one of the must-see series of 2009.
  • A highly intellectual, white collar criminal breaks out of prison to find his girlfriend. He is then caught by the FBI agent, that same one that originally arrested him. This criminal negotiates a deal to help the agent hunt down another criminal.

This is my kind of show filled drama, suspense, intellect, and white collar crime. After watching the first episode on TiVo I was hooked, wired and could not sleep for hours. The intellect used in the show was intriguing and reminded me of "Catch Me If You Can" movie and some aspects of Will's character in "Good Will Hunting". I just watched episode 2 last night and I am still impressed with the show, cannot wait to see future episodes and new characters along the way. I am hoping they weave in some more techy stuff into the story line, such as twittering. Past episodes have including text messaging.
  • Great new show, One of my Favorites!! Can wait for more!! Hope this show goes on for a long time!

I love Matt Bomer, he is gorgeous and i love his work. He was great in Chuck, where he played Brice Larkin. This show has so much star quality! It earned it's right to be one of the top shows on USA Network! I would love to see this show last a long time! i will definitely buy this show on DVD when the release it! Tiffani looks the best she has ever looked. Congrats on the pregnancy! This show is so much fun to watch, I look forward to watching it every week. it's great to see that there are still talented writers out there, and that we don't need everything to be annoying reality tv. Keep up the good work! This is one of my favorite shows!
  • OMG!

This is an awesome show. I think that it could possibly be better than the CSI francise. This show is very intelligent. Neal Caffery (Matthew Bomer) is amazing. I never thought the show was going to be this good. awesome. this show and Criminal MInds are tied on my #1 chart. But when does it come back on. It wasn't on last night so i looked online and it said it was going to be on Tuesday NIghts. when does it start though. Great show great show. Tim DeKay plays Peter Burke wonderfully too. the cast is just superb and great.
  • In A Short Line: It is a awesome show for those who like to see intelligence being USED............

Its a good Show on solving crimes. The whole idea for the show is great, and the casting is perfect. I love the relationship and rapport between the main characters, and the guys are so handsome, they make it easy to watch. I like that 'they used to be adversaries', but now work together, and they show them getting along well--and solving the crimes. It wouldn't be good if the FBI guy didn't want to be partnered with him or gave him a hard time. It's perfect the way it is. It's my favorite new show, and I love it! I've watched the premiere twice already, and can't wait for the season to begin. Excellent!!!!
  • "Catch Me If You Can" with Ocean's Eleven style, Jeopardy smarts and Tiffani Thiessen - smart and beautiful!

Smart show that sometimes stretches the edges of believability but always a good story line. The back story is not complex but certainly a mystery. Not that it matters until some point down the road when it will come clear. Until then, meh.

The ankle bracelet is comical. They don't work that way. But it is good for good plot points when needed.

Nice to see the early 60's Rat Pack style back in a decent show. I like skinny ties and skinnier lapels. It is interesting to watch the situational ethics of the FBI guys - should we bend the rules to catch a really bad guy. As in what appears to be real life - they often do. Of course, justified by the results. :-0

Mozzie. Star of the show. Nuff said.

Overall, I enjoy this show very much on many levels. I hope they break new ground....and don't try to keep a one race pony running too long...
  • Just one question... WTF is Tiffany Thiessen doing on this show?

Don't get me wrong. It's not that I don't like her, but her character is simply a patch. She is just someone's wife and we have no idea why she is important to the plot. It's like the writers thought "Let's put Tiffany Thiessen on the show. Oh, but we need to create a role for her, because all of the others are taken."

Anyway, the leading guys are simply awesome! They click together perfectly. Matthew Bomer is charming, adorable and you cannot take your eyes off him. Even if I knew he was a con artist, I would still let him trick me. There are a lot of laughs and Aha! moments and the show generally does offer something new in this overexposed genre. It's a win. Hopefully it will last.
  • A white collar criminal escapes from prison to find his girlfriend, who had broken up with him, & gets caught. He partners with the FBI guy who caught him & helps solve a case and now will work with him for the next 4 yrs instead of going back to prison.

This is an awesome new show. The whole idea for the show is great, and the casting is perfect. I love the relationship and rapport between the main characters, and the guys are so handsome, they make it easy to watch. I like that 'they used to be adversaries', but now work together, and they show them getting along well--and solving the crimes. It wouldn't be good if the FBI guy didn't want to be partnered with him or gave him a hard time. It's perfect the way it is. It's my favorite new show, and I love it! I've watched the premiere twice already, and can't wait for the season to begin. Excellent!!!!
  • When White Collar started it was a nice take on the police procedure without all the dead bodies and guns. Now it has risen to new levels...

The show started out as a nice break from all the CSI and NCIS cop shows where every case is a dead body. White Collar deals with white collar crimes like forgery, fraud, etc. so it is a little more sophisticated and certainly much more original than the legion of MIS (murder investigation shows). The pilot episode was great and then the following stories were interesting enough, but not superb. However, starting with the mid-season finale (Free Fall), the show really took off with an exceptional overarching villain and lots of intrigue. There is not a single police procedural which has this level of writing on a consistent basis. There are just so many subplots the show has set up to look into that there is always something interesting going on. I definitely recommend checking out this unique show.
  • Great to watch once in a while. Main character is cute, it's a witty show.

Usually I do not like to watch criminal shows (such as CSI etc.). But this show is not like the others, eventhough it includes the FBI and investigations. It's about sophisticated "white collar" crimes which makes it interesting. I don't like to watch murders and see blood - so this show compensates the lack of blood and crime through the use of intelligent criminal cases. It's also funny mainly because of the witty dialogues between the main characters. Also, the character Neil is sooo gorgeous, makes the show more worth watching. I don't wait for every episode impatiently but when I have time, I catch up with older episodes one in a while. It's a nice "filler" show ;)
  • Kinda like Ocean's 11

This is a great crime show, my favorite except for Psych, because it has a little of everything. Neil Caffrey is a criminal that was released from prison because of his mind, which the FBI use to catch fellow criminals like Neil. Peter Burke is his partner, ans is very cautious, unlike Neil. Neil's secret friend Mozzie is hilarious, and helps him on his secret objective on finding who killed his girlfriend. White Collar is a great show, and I hope its reviews are good enough to get it for a third season and more. This is worth watching, for sure.
  • I love how White Collar takes crime show to a new level

This show is a breath of fresh air because it changes the view on other crime shows in a new and exciting way. It is a cross between leverage and CSI. The relationship between Peter (the fed) and Neil (the thief)is an interesting one. They decide to work together to catch criminals or in Neil's case, other criminals. The dynamic of the two characters makes this show enjoyable. White Collar has a lot of potential. And I hope it gets the praise it deserves.I will definitely be watching season 2 when it airs but I hope Neil isn't sad or depressed for long.
  • Neal Caffrey gets to see what is life like being on the other them - the good guys.

Neal Caffrey, pro-criminal, is about to get out off jail legally, but escaped to finad her lost love, Kate. When he gfets there he finds just a bottle. Peter Burke, FBI officer arrests him asgain (he is the only guy who could catch him before). So when Burke has trouble catching a criminal called the Dutchman, Neal offers him his help to find him. And after some negotiations and an ankle tracker, he is an FBI agent. After he catches Dutchman, he becomes a regular. It is a very good show, and is my second favourite police-drama after Bones. 100.
  • Seriously, this is one of the best shows out there, they better not cancel it. Also, that genius guy better not die!

Very good show, Keep it up.

Just don't over dress the cop guy, he is suppose to be not wearing that much of fancy stuff, like the first season.

However, Niel is fine, perfect for the character.

Oh, One last thing, its good like this, please don't start to drag in the events like how a lot of other shows do.

Anyways, its one of the best shows, classy, edgy, entertaining and Good. Keep it like that.

Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy Yousef.
  • Think Leverage or Ocean's 11 with a decidedly 'Catch me if you can' twist.

This is a fabulous and yet surprisingly unknown show. It follows the explots of a former conman/forger/thief (Caffrey) who makes a deal with the FBI agent who caught him (Burke) in order to get released from prison. In exchange for his quasi-freedom (he still ahs an ankle braclet) he helps Burke track down other white collar criminals like himself, often using less than orthodox methods.

This show is great and I cannot understand why it isn't a bigger hit. It has a great vibe to it and some very interesting plotlines. The casting is spot on and Matthew Bomer and Willie Garson are absolutely perfect for their roles. The dialogue is good and there are some really great charcter developments throughout the first series. All in all this is a terrific new series and I hope season 2 continues to keep up the high standard.
  • Smart, sassy - all that AND a bag of chips.

I promised myself I wouldn't pick up any new shows because the quality TV pool has gotten so shallow, but when USA Networks sent me an e-mail announcing "White Collar" I couldn't resist. They said if I liked "Burn Notice," I'd love "White Collar." Boy, were they ever RIGHT! "White Collar" has EVERYTHING I love about good TV. The cast is amazing. They fit together like the cast of "Firefly" did. I don't know a lot about Tim DeKay, but he's had a lot of guest starring roles in several shows that I have loved over the years. He fits perfectly here as an agent who has scored the best wife in the world - someone who understands him and his dedication to the job and still loves him. Matthew Bomer was an expected treat for me. He is one of my ABSOLUTE favorite actors! I didn't even know he was in this show until I saw him on the screen. Matthew has an amazing talent, which was shown first in "Tru Calling," a show I loved who in it's second season quickly went south into uber-dark story lines and was finally cancelled. I first saw Matt in the series, "Traveler" where he did an incredible job playing Jay, an on-the-run action hero of sorts fighting with his friend to get their lives back again in a Bush-era, lies abound government. Matt showed up again in "Chuck," another spy series I love (apparently his character Bryce was killed off, but we've been down that road before only to find it not so). Each of these characters Matt has played seemed to be written just for his talents. Or perhaps he JUST that good. "White Collar" once again proves anything with Matt in it is worth at the very least investigation. I'm unfamiliar with Natalie Morales, but she presents her role with the same enthusiasm as Matt. She is a joy to watch. We all know Willie Garson from "Sex and The City" who is also a delight and Tiffani-Amber Thiessen who others probably know from her younger days. She shows her ability to embrace a role is equally dedicated.

If you like "Leverage" on TNT, you will LOVE "White Collar." It has all the same components, with the exception of actual members of law enforcement involved in the take down. It's light and breezy, smart and sassy and I'm willing to bet you just might learn something of value about the world around you or it's history. I'm truly hoping they'll keep the positive aspects of this show in the forefront (much like the endearing love of the characters in "Burn Notice") and give us a chance to champion the good things about being alive. I'm a little sick of the emo/drama queen shows myself. I'd like to see more characters embracing the things in life that are important - leave the dysfunction for shows like "Desperate Housewives" and "In Plain Sight" (a show I thought I'd like, but was just too much of a downer by the 2nd season to continue watching).

If you've got an extra hour, "White Collar" is definitely worth your while.
  • White Collar is the fresh drama for fall. It has everything you need from dramatic police evasions to quiet gourmet coffee from the best view in the city. Neal Caffrey, an alleged con artest, skips out of jail, with FBI consent, to be there consultant.

White Collar is suave, calculating, and keeps you coming back for more each week. This show is like no other in the sense that society gives someone a second chance in a particularly odd way: assisting the FBI with crimes that he used to be personally involved in. It is truly the show for you if you like action, drama, and an interesting story line. Familiar actors are cast and talented. Matt Bomer is showcased like never before in this riveting USA hit. With every episode end, you find yourself thinking about what crime Neal will help solve next. Ingenious!
  • This show is great, but...there is just no more fun.

I don't know what happened or why. I mean I've been watching this show from the beginning. The show started out as a conman turned FBI helper. The problem I'm having with the recent season (I know it was inevitable) but it's all so serious now. If I wanted serious with minimal laughter I'd watch CSI (one of the handful of them). I like the characters but the show just gives me an icky feeling.

I'll keep checking in to find out if they change their tune but otherwise I don't want to watch it.

• in short ! i LOVE it

when any one asks me about White Collar, i just replay with: imagin the end of Catch me if you can Movie ! thats it ! i was crazy about the movie and now we have the same as a tv show, its just gr8 to watch over and over, you ganna love all charcters and the story ! thumps up.

it got all what ur looking for, Romance, Action, Hummer and what ever you are looking in a TV show !

For me, its one of the Top 5 tv shows.

my advice, Watch it Now and pray to God to have more seasons !
  • Absolutely brilliant.

This show is absolutely brilliant, it's not like other boring cop shows where they only focus on the cases. This show has developed interesting and funny characters who is likeable. The character of Neal Caffrey is smart and has a lot of funny one-liners which often makes me laugh. I also like that we get to see situations from Peter Burkes home life with his wife, so the show doesn't only focus on his job. All of the main-actors are talented as well. The main storyline flows well with the rest of the show and the writing is good. All in all an extremely underrated show. Easily a 10/10 for me.
  • great entertaining show, but....

the show is great, witty, smart and entertaining enough to keep u watching...

the only thing is the atraction between neal and sara, which is that there is NONE. you don't see it at all. they both are nice and atractive but not to eachother. find someone with more mistery and atractivness towards neal character. someone like kate ...or alex character. good luck

• LUV IT!!

White Collar has been an awesome show 2 watch for ME! But i don't hav the chance to watch the new ones anymore!! always 2 busy. The characters i dislike are as follows: The Sara Lady- She is a little annoying, the writers attempted to try to make a friendly connection with Neal and her.. but it just doesn't mesh well; Alex: Alex is a little fishy .... I don't know if i hate her or love her really because sometimes she seems a little annoying, like you really don't know what to expect from her.. i dont go for that! 3. Kate- The character of kate is a mystery... . She seems like she is a good person, like she really loved Neal. In the episode Forging Bonds... i could see it.. bu at the begining it made it seem like she was tricking him into loving her. So IDK! Some of my fav characters are : Mozzie= HILARIOUS,; Neal= Uber hot!!! Diana= awesome Peter= suspicous.... jk .. AWESOME So that was my long review... suprised you read all of it.. But otay
  • I'm in love

I'm in love with this show and ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH NEAL CAFFREY! He is the best character that has ever been invented. He could charm a piece of ice, and he's so smart. The cast works really well together and the writers always keep us guessing!
  • amazing

I love it, every chapter is a new amazingly well written story. Love them all, and Sara and Neal... yeahh nice couple, i like them
  • ALL TIME FAVOURITE SHOW!!!

what an awsome show! seriously, you cant get anything more clever than this. it doesnt just solve the case and that's it like every other crime drama thing, they develop cliff-hangers with neal's personal life. And they couldn't have a better guy to play neal. smart, charming, handsome! he is EVERYTHING rolled into one. i love this whole thing, it's funny and dramatic but not in a obvious way. this is definatley my favourite show. perfect isn't the right word for this show. oh gosh i don't think there are any words....
  • awesome show!!!

i love this show, it's different than most shows, i'm watching it from the beginning and so far it's great would recommend it. ugh Matt Bomer is gay,he's hot DAMN I'm glad he came out , i would high 5 him if i ever see him because he's awesome, great actor! =] GREAT SHOW i love USA, they have this show, psych, suits, in love with this channel
  • i miss old show

friend told me about white collar and i watched it .it is mix of action comedy and Adventure . The characters are spectacular except Diana she is odd and annoying . if their another season i hope they don`t put her .
  • one of d most iconic shows

i have been watchin dis show on weekyl basis since start and few shows can match it..its consistenty great....not a sec of cliche feeling...phenomenal acting from matt and tim...def a smile on our faces after each episode
  • hooked on!!

wen is da nx season gonna air?? awesome show... love it
< 1 2 3