White Collar

Thursday 9:00 PM on USA Premiered Oct 23, 2009 Returning November 6, 2014

anbis82

White Collar Fan Reviews (76)

• Come on move on!!!

when is the series gonna start???
  • 6 ep season???

Do you guys think they will do the last 6 episodes in the fall????
  • Series ending?

This is so typical of USA. They have very successful shows. But the series end to soon. It seems like an average show span is 6 seasons. And it's either b/c the writers get lazy and the show falters. Or they stuff so much into episodes and run out of material. I have almost quit watching thier new shows. I rather be interest in a show for at least 8 seAsons. I love suits and Graceland. But have got me so afraid it will be ending soon. The show I miss the most burn notice.

• Season 5 was very entertaining. Need more please.

Season 5 was deeper than I was expecting but very engaging. Bridget Regan's character truly added a lot of oomph to this season. I didn't necessarily enjoy the story arc of Neal going back to his conman ways and his rift with Burke. But Neal's romance with the newcomer was amazing. Bridget Regan played her character so well and "brought out the best in Matt Bomer" as one professional reviewer said, goes to show what good talent can bring to a show. Warren Cole was amazing as well, wish we could see more of him. Hope they bring in more fresh talent into the show next season. Now c'mon USA renew it already! You have a gem here.
  • can we just keep sarah?

i think one of the most interesting plots is neils relationship with sarah and also how he is always finding away out. i can't see where this show is going but i loved where it was. please dont fuck up another good show
  • Distracting

When this show first came on I loved the premise of a con helping the FBI with white collar crime. And all shows nowadays have to have a continuous underlying drama in addition to the day to day crime solving. But this is getting ridiculous. True, I like the Da Vinci intrigue, but enough is enough of this constant melodrama with coded books, decoder stain glass and constant betrayal of every one, even Peter. The show is getting too much like a soap opera.
  • Geting to predictable .

I think that it has been obvious for the past few episodes that Rebecca was not all she seemed to be .The way they conveniently helped Neil and how she would walk into his apartment when ever she liked without knocking ,even though they really did,nt know each other .And how she never cared about him lying to her about being a to convenient . It is a shame that this season has not been up to the standard as the others,and i will really miss it when the season is over as i have watched the series from the start. It,s has been one of my favourite shows Hope it will be renewed for another least Neil never told her that Mozzi has got the symbols stored in his head but she will probably figure it out watch out Moz you will be next on the list..
  • why rebecca????

why rebecca???? whyyyyyy?????
  • Perfect

that ending of ep10 was just perfect
  • EXTRAORDINARILY AMAZING

EXTRAORDINARILY AMAZING!!!!

I CAN WATCH THEM OVER AND OVER AGAIN, I NEVER GET TIRED!! :)
  • Master Plan

I'm loving this season. I like how they keep you wondering what Neal or Mozzie is going to do next. I like that Peter is still cautious of Neal and vice versa. I just have no complaints. I think they're doing a wonderful job. Keep it up!
  • It's back to (the great) normal!

After watching the first 3 episodes I think I was disappointed with the way things were developing. The fourth episode was however, a complete change in the direction how the show used to be! Great work!
  • ABSOLUTELY HATE WHAT THEY'RE DOING

I only watched the first episode so far of this season and it's turned us off completely! Peter is an ungrateful jerk as is his wife. Neal has done so much to help them and yet they treat Neal terribly. Peter gets out of jail and gets a promotion?! Give me a break! We have continued dvring episodes for now but have not been inspired to watch them since the first horrible episode aired. Peter is a real a** and he and his wife deserve each others characters, what are the writers thinking? They're ruining a perfectly good show and at this rate I'm pretty sure it won't last long.

• OMG OMG OMG

IT's BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I'm SO excited!!!! I miss Neal Caffrey and MOZI !!!

This is by far one of my favorite TV shows of ALL TIMES!!!!!
  • Great show.

I really enjoyed watching this show. The entire idea of a conman turned FBI consultant is extremely interesting. The only issue I had was the storyline going a bit dry during the fourth season after Neal finds out who his father really is.

At the end of the day though it is a great show and the season 4 finale was truly brilliant. I am looking forward to the next season :)

• A crime drama that puts a smile on my face

The main leads played by Matt Bomer and Time Dekay are the best part. Alone or working together. There chemistry is amazing the way they play off each other. When Neal works alone his criminal mind is fascinating how he cracks the safe and knows all the tricks of the trade. The side characters are where more of the humor is and some more amazing acting. The story telling is only another great part of the show how they have multistep plans and how they have overcome obstacles. The feeling of New York is in the air and the FBI have never been so busy. I hope they never run out of jewel thieves to catch because I could watch this show forever.
  • season 4 finale - yeah go for it Neill -make sara stay in New York

I LOVE WC - PLEASE I WILL WAIT AND WAIT PAITENTLY , BUT NOW THAT WE GET A SEASON 5 !!! Of COURSE WE WANT A SEASON 6 and 7 to ... Just keep going forever as newl Matt !!!! We Love your portraityl of Neal Caffrey sooooooo much !

Season 4 Finale !!!!

Best show ever - excuse the typos earlier -Yes !!!!! NEAL proposed to SARA !

( even through it was part of the con, no one told him make it so real ... so yes he could change her mind make SARA stay in New York . Or move back later in the year.

As to the last szenes of Neill and James . If i would have writen this Neil szene I would have made sure James stays there not have Neil stand there -doing nothing like neil did in the szene , and just watch him leave after Diana told him on the phone what he just did -Neal should have sided right away and told Diana that James was in his app right now... alowing James to leave his nothing in this moment just like he did was not cool writing for the caracter ,yes we know Neal is still dividet wont face the fact that james isent innocent- like Mozzie felt right from the beginning . Neal should have actively made James stay .It also shows how little James actually cares about his Son. Which is really sad . Was a very unreal szene those last couple minutes , Neal should have stoped him ,yes i gladly repeat myself . Neill trust Mozzie to know a person !!!

Please more Neill and Sara those szenes on the Empire state building where so super romantic, i wish i could have been one of those extras on the observation deck .. watching him propose to Sara . He said it was a fake just for show ... but both felt that its real .. please let us dream more .. they are the cutest couple in TV right now .

And yes i like Neill with his feodora , but Sara looks cool wearing it to .

thanks jeff easteon for a great Season , just wish we dident had to wait extra long till fall this year .

Stupid Graceland trailer and this show isent eaven about Elvis , why use this name from his House ? Not cool . But you do great work with white collar as a creator .. so i have great hopes for season 5 , eaven through i have to waitl until fall , and not like sommer like in 2012.
  • Not Canceled. Just delayed.

Whew! I was worried there for a minute after reading some your stuff guys.

Why do you think they are canceling it? They just pushed it back to a Fall premiere to allow time for creator Jeff Eastin's other show Graceland this summer.

I know it's hard to wait even longer, but it's coming.
  • Don't cancel the best

White Collar is one of the very best. Us intelligent actually can catch on to the subtle dialogue and the non competitiveness of actually having sexy men who know they are and thus don't have to prove it. This is amazing, not Junior High School show.
  • WHITE SMASHING SHOW

As being a huge fan of this show I should opinion for a strong continuity of season 5. It's a clever show and we all have seen what Peter together with Neal can do to their professional and personal they are the match of the decade. I pray fo4r season 5 and I know it will happen.
  • White Hot! I love this show!

Keep this show going, there are so many things that Peter & Neal can put their heads together to solve in many scenarios. The clever humor written into the script is so enjoyable and the cast seems to work very well together. Matt Bomer's acting range is is most convincing when Neal's character is vulnerable. His and Tom's comedic timing are perfect. Mozzie is so likeable.
  • AMAZING SHOW

fantastic show, Mozzie is just brilliant, Peter n Neal are amazing. WHatever episode you start watching its jusT amazing, but its more awesome if you start from season 1
  • My White collar is better ...

I'm sad about episode 1 season 4.....

Why are they speaking spanish in Cape Verde if in Cabo Verde they speak Portuguese.... They are looking latin people and in Cabo Verde they are a mix of black people like galoes, or mestios... There is no such girl in Cabo Verde as is shown in the episode... and the house looks like a greek villa.... Have you been in Cabo Verde???... A good serie is a good serie when can join real with story... but losing my faith in the script and story...
  • The Wicked Witch of Sterling Bosch

would like to initially point out that I just finished an episode of White Collar and felt SO strongly about an issue I decided I had to write into the producers. I am a huge fan of the show and I absolutely love it, in spite of one single character: Sarah Ellis. Where do I start.... whether it is her Cruella Devile walk or poorly scripted banter, she ceases to annoy me season after season, and the writers continuously tease the White Collar fans by getting rid of her (phew!!!) then, ALL OF THE SUDDEN.... shes back and we all want to take knives to our faces because she is the WORST character on the entire USA Network. Uttering her name literally reminds me of saying 'Vol-de-mort'. I am beyond annoyed with her on the TV and on my laptop since I watch White Collar reruns constantly (FF sarah ellis scenes). Her predictable acting, clothing, size 00 waist, not to mention her voice which has come to make me and my entire family cringe.

Please write Sarah Ellis out of the show as she has quickly become the most ANNOYING character in the existence of television. If she makes a return from her job in Europe in the next season I will honestly stop watching the show. I give White Collar -3 points because of Voldemort,

Sincerely,

White Collar Addict #12
  • This show gets the SALLY AWARD for being the best in its' class

Best show ever. Sure grabs your attention. Mozzie is the greatest. All characters are perfect, and yes, even Neil's hat!
  • Fun ride

Love this show, haven't written any reviews until now. Looking forward to Season 6. I wish this show could cross over with a show like Leverage.. which is now cancelled.. *sigh*..
  • BEST SHOW

It is the best show and i cant stop watching it
  • the hat

PLEASE GET RID OF THE HAT. IT'S AWFUL. WE LOVE THE SHOW BUT WE JUST CAN'T GET PAST THE HAT. WE END UP WATCHING THE SHOW UNTIL HE PUTS THE HAT ON , THEN IT'S TIME TO CHANGE THE CHANNEL.
  • Great lovable characters

I honestly cannot think of one main or reoccuring character that I don't like.

I did feel that late season 2/early season 3 that it was going to become stuck in a rut, forever chasing the same storyline and making progression but never actually getting anywhere, but by the end of season 3/start of season 4 I was blown away. I feel the show has really stepped their game up in season 4 and I wish them many more seasons to come.

All in all, you have a strong show basis with some serious potential, a fabulous cast that all seem to gel well together with strong acting and storylines that are very enjoyable.

• Clever Title!

I love the show. I really can't wait until next Tuesday. As soon as they said Sam was Neal's father.. I was like!!! YEAH the hair why didn't I see that... have a hate/ love relationship with the endings of this show. But I really watch the show for Mozzie. I mean I love how the writer bounces Neal off of Peter so perfectly. But I find Mozzie to be the funniest of them all. Cracks me up.... :)
MNT