White Collar

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Jun 14, 2011 on USA

7.3
  • Masterson brothers!!!!!!

(Spoilers up ahead).
    Parts of this episode were great and parts of this episode were meh. The parts that were meh was Neal trying to figure out who the female agent is, and then at the end he finds that Peter is on to him. I know it was Peter and Neal getting their dynamic back to normal, but it was just starting up and nothing too exciting yet.

But I loved the main part of this episode which revolved around Peter and Neal trying to find a will. The will was for an eccentric man who forged two copies of his wills that his sons found, and everyone scrambles to find the real one when one of the son's daughter is kidnapped. This plot excited me because the brothers were played by real-life brothers Danny and Chris Masterson of That 70's Show and Malcolm in the Middle fame. Seeing them both so grown-up and straight-laced and still kicking ass at it was amazing and made me get wrapped up in the episode even more. Another great installment of White Collar, can't wait for more to come!
USA