Whitney Forums

NBC (ended 2013)

Whitney Renew Or Cancel 2013/2014

Whitney Renew Or Cancel 2013/2014

BrendanRainko

[1]Mar 9, 2013
    • level: 6

Most Whitney episodes are good and most of them are great. I love Whitney but do you. Either vote yes, no or if you don't care do that or write a reply to this.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

888BugsBunny

[2]Mar 9, 2013
    • level: 1

Whitney is like the best show ever. After, when it came out in the 2011/2012 part I thought it was going to be bad, but I watched the 3rd episode and said this is good and kept watching it. I thought after Are You There, Chelsea got cancelled I thought Whitney would to but I'm glad it stayed and hope to see it for a Season 3 and future ones to come.

djboy77

[3]Mar 28, 2013
    • level: 7

Your poll consists (primarily) of two verbs. Your answers consist of yes or no.

Think about that.

Your poll is rubbish.

So, I choose: Yes. Don't not uncancel it.

Linc-o

[4]Mar 29, 2013
    • level: 13
    I love this show, most people probably don't like it, but only idiots hate it, because it's actually good. "Good" doesn't mean that NBC viewers will watch it. If the network decides to get rid of it, I hope some cable network picks it up.

djboy77 wrote:

Your poll consists (primarily) of two verbs. Your answers consist of yes or no.

Think about that.

Your poll is rubbish.

So, I choose: Yes. Don't not uncancel it.

You think you're smart? You want applause on this?

PsicNina

[5]Apr 17, 2013
    • level: 8

I actually started watching the show because of the horrible things I heard about it, it made me curious. And I'm enjoying it, I think it's quite good, I don't know why people bash it so much. People are so crazy about Parks and Recreation, I picked a random episode to watch of P&R, and I literally couldn't go through with it, I stopped at like 15 minutes on. It was absolutely awful. It really is a matter of taste. So, my answer is, I haven't got to the second season yet, but I'm already hoping Whitney gets renewed.

Edited on 04/17/2013 6:44am
    Edited 3 total times.

irehawk20

[6]May 9, 2013
    • level: 9

There might be a chance that this show will be renewed for its third and final season.

1) The main actress is supporting "2 Broke Girls" show, which was renewed for its third season.

2) They need to get rid of that Mark character and replace it with a different man character.

I know all the NBC comedies are not doing well, but I have a feeling this show will get transferred to a different network, that I can tell.

drudager

[7]Jun 3, 2013
    irehawk20 wrote:

I know all the NBC comedies are not doing well, but I have a feeling this show will get transferred to a different network, that I can tell.

I seriously doubt that.

drudager

[8]Jun 3, 2013
    Linc-o wrote:
    I love this show, most people probably don't like it, but only idiots hate it, because it's actually good. "Good" doesn't mean that NBC viewers will watch it. If the network decides to get rid of it, I hope some cable network picks it up.

Yeah WE'RE the idiots. I could see somebody seeing this a good show if they've never seen any other sitcom.