Whitney Forums

NBC (ended 2013)

Who wants more seasons?

Ravethemonk

[1]Mar 7, 2013
    • level: 4

I know the show isn't getting CBS ratings but Whitney is doing a whole lot better than shows that can barely make 3 million viewers and that means it deserves another season since it can maintain steady ratings and if NBC does a better job marketing and promoting the show it will get far better ratings. I love this show and if other low rated shows can get chance after chance than Whitney should get the same treatment.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JulietaEcheve

[2]Mar 7, 2013
    • level: 3

I agree with you completely! Whitney is getting better.. if NBC helps me i have great hopes for this show

BrendanRainko

[3]Mar 9, 2013
    • level: 6

I would love another season of Whitney Season 1 was good but to me Season 2 got better.

drudager

[4]Jun 3, 2013
    • level: 13
    Ravethemonk wrote:

I know the show isn't getting CBS ratings but Whitney is doing a whole lot better than shows that can barely make 3 million viewers and that means it deserves another season since it can maintain steady ratings and if NBC does a better job marketing and promoting the show it will get far better ratings. I love this show and if other low rated shows can get chance after chance than Whitney should get the same treatment.

I don't think any amount of promoting would have helped this show. This show was already up against The Middle, Survivor & American Idol and they burned through all "Whitney" episodes quickly. I have never seen a show that made every episode feel like an awkward pilot, but they did. It just came off as stiff, forced, corny & lame. It was like the scripts were written as a high school writing assignment.

modernfamily120

[5]Jun 20, 2013
    • level: 20

BrendanRainko wrote:

I would love another season of Whitney Season 1 was good but to me Season 2 got better.

Really? I liked the first season quite a bit, but the second was horrible. I liked the character of Roxanne, and I sometimes liked Lily. RJ was alright, although I liked Neal way better. Whitney was great in season one, but not as much so as season two. Alex was alright in season one, but slightly worse in season two. Mark was a annoying and fairly stupid. He didn't change between seasons.