Whiz Kids Forums

CBS (ended 1984)

Where can I Download Episodes

cbabroad

[1]Apr 20, 2006
    • level: 1
    If you've made it to this forum then you probably apreciate the nostalgic yearning I have to watch an episode of Whiz Kids. At 13, I had an uncanny ability to get into shows that didn't make it much further than one season, if that. PLEASE, if you know where to download an episode of the show, let me know. I'm longing to escape back to a simpler life when Atari was the height of gaming technology and nuclear armageddon was all we had to worry about.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

enibas70

[2]Apr 24, 2007
    • level: 7
    Hello there - yes, me too! I would like to know as well - this show made it cool to wear glasses for me - and I could actually see! Take care from australia

SaltKettle

[3]Jun 20, 2007
    • level: 1

I LOVED this show ! I was about the same age as Richie and I desperately wanted to be like him. I even persuaded my mother to take me for an eye test, in the secret hope that I could get glasses like Richie but alas my eyesight was perfect!

I was already interested in computers when the Whiz Kids started but this show (together with War Games) really encouraged my dreams to become an uber-geek. I've now been working in IT for 15 years!

I've never seen any repeats of this show on TV, which I find incredible. If anyone influential show read this message, would you please, please, please consider releasing it on DVD. Someone has started posting episodes on YouTube, which is great, but the quality of 20+ year old VHS/Betamax recordings makes it pretty painful to watch. It's better than nothing, however, so if you want to get a fix of Whiz Kids after all these years, head on over to YouTube.

N1CN4C

[4]Jan 12, 2008
    • level: 12
    well, it is purchasable, i googled it and it popped up. Other wise look on torrent sites