Who Do You Think You Are?

Tuesday 9:00 PM on TLC Premiered Mar 05, 2010 In Season

IndianaMom

Who Do You Think You Are? Fan Reviews (6)

7.9
  • Who are we on television...

Who do you think you are takes a celebrity (well known or not so much) each week and documents a piece of their family history. The show starts out with what the celebrity thinks they know about the piece of history, what they would like to know, and what they would like to get out of this experience. As the show progresses through the hour it takes us piece by piece on how the piece of the celebrity's family history came to be. In some cases (and it is my favorite part of the show) the show shows us how they found the piece of family history. At the end of the show the celebrity reflects with a family member or members on what they learned and how it will affect them going forward.

I think this show is a refreshing bit of an hour on television. With all the reality that is shown on television that is hatred, bickering, and trickery (and unfortunately I am a fan of some of those shows too) this is such a good piece of television. Not only are we learning about our favorite celebrities and stars but we are learning how we can learn about our own family histories as well. I hope this show has a very long run on television.