Is Who Wants To Be A Millionaire doing theme weeks this season?

Antique22

[1]Sep 26, 2011
    • level: 11

I have been noticing that Who Wants To Be A Millionaire is doing theme weeks this season and I want to know if this is something new that Who Wants To Be A Millionaire is trying to attract more excitement this season or are they trying to copy Wheel Of Fortune's theme week idea. Because last week the theme of the week on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire was Celebrity Week and now this week's theme is Double Your Money Week. Is this a new format Who Wants To Be A Millionaire is trying to make the show more popular?,

Tiki

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JeannieIronda

[2]Feb 21, 2012
    • level: 1

Hi Tiki,

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire holds a variety of specially themed shows every year. Now it's Movie Week and all of the questions are from movies. You can find the time and channels here: http://dadt.com/millionaire/listings/

Edited on 02/21/2012 3:56pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Antique22

[3]Mar 4, 2012
    • level: 11

Thank you very much for your reply Jeannie. It's been a while since I've seen Who Wants To Be A Millionaire because it used to be my morning routine but ever since myABC station messed around with the time slot of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by putting it at 3PM-3:30PM I miss seeing it,

Tiki