Who Wants to Be a Millionaire

ABC (ended 2002)

thefanof

Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Fan Reviews (90)

7.8
  • gerryg

Cedric cracks me up!!!!
  • June 18, 2014 show

In all the research I have done, nowhere have I found that the Amazon River Pink Dolphin has intercourse through the nose! That was the answer to the 250,000 question on today's show, that was missed. My research all said that mating is done belly to belly.
  • Millionaire

0.0Cedric sucks as a hostZero he rates a zero 00000000.1
  • Glad to hear about the change in hosts

I'm glad they are getting a different host. I wish they would go back to having the host have a name on a card for the audience 1K question. I think that would be more fair than walking around & picking who the host wants.
  • SORRY TO SEE CEDRIC GO....

From the reviews, it seems like I am among the few who value Cedric. When he took over, I was ready to dislike him. But that wasn't the case. I think the opinions expressed below are totally off-base. He is quick, funny, warm and entertaining. He adds to the show, not detracts. He is respectful and keeps things on track. By the way, I am a white woman, retired, have a master's degree in African studies from the University of Wisconsin, and was a reporter for a major Chicago newspaper for many years. So no ties to Cedric other than I think he's terrific in his role.
  • HARD TO STILL THERE

I waited , then went back, he's still I quit watching and waited AGAIN AND AGAIN. Now he's still there. Guess public opinion means nothing to the too loud, Not funny and can hardly understand his words with his mush leave again and check back in he'll be keeps deleting some of my to put it plain and STINKS AS A HOST.
  • Hi Cedric...

Thank you so much, man, for all the efforts you put into this show, man. More than happy to hear that you will go, man! You certainly deserve better, man.

Wishing you well, man and may you stay sound and safe, man.

xoxoxo
  • Please get new host

Cedric is annoying. Had to stop watching the show because of him
  • Poor Choice of Host for Who Wants to Be a Millionaire

Not only is Cedric the Entertainer vulgar, he constantly tries for laughs while people are trying to win real money. I still enjoy the show, but it's getting to the point where the show with the current host is unwatchable! How many more negative reviews/comments and/or FORMER viewers do the producers need to figure out that they need to hire a new host MAN?
  • New Host Needed Now

Cedric is so far at odds with this show's focus that it boggles my mind why he was selected. The show is about testing one's thinking/knowledge and the host is totally out of his element. In fact, I don't think he'd survive two rounds of questions. His approach is so boisterous, idiotic and in-your-face that it doesn't give the contestant or the audience a chance to think. A wholly anti-intellectual approach to a somewhat intellectual show. In fact, his presence is so at odds/out of place that I can barely stand to watch the show anymore (I've watched it for decades). Please find some more appropriater slot for Cedric. He simply does not belong on this show.
  • April 3, 2014 Bashing Public Schools

Cedric and his contestant were NOT funny bashing public schools for a laugh. I watch this show as often as I can. I am a college professor and former public school teacher. Everyone who attends public schools learns about MacBeth, though the contestant seemed dumbfounded so bad mouthed the schools for his ignorance. Cedric went along with him when the Scooby Doo question came up next, stating that was a public school question. Not funny. Cheap shot for a stupid joke at the expense of all those who work hard in the public schools. Not a fan anymore.
  • Cedric needs to be fired NOW

I'm so glad to see, MAN, that other people, MAN, feel the same way that I do, MAN, about Cedric, MAN. is BEYOND awful. He is practically illiterate and can't even read the friggin' questions when they come up, and one WOULD THINK that being able to read just might be a job qualification to host this show. And his mumbling/stalling/reiterating what the contestant said/pausing after every single answer is given is just ridiculous. And, perhaps worst of all, his humor is juvenile and sop***ric at best. in God's name were the producers of this show thinking when they hired him? The only explanation that comes to mind is that they wanted Steve Harvey (who I also don't like because of his smugness), but because he was unavailable, they went with another overweight black comedian. What other "logic" could there be? PLEASE, PLEASE fire this man immediately, and hire a decent host. next ABC? "Jeopardy" hosted by Snoop Dogg?
  • Annoying

I used to love watching Millionaire, not anymore. Cedric, the show is not about you and your comedic skills. He interrupts the contestants while they're concentrating on a question and if a word in a question can be used in a sexual manner, he always dwells on the word; embarrassing the contestant and audience. He seem to think he has to say something comical after just about every question. When he goes to talking you can see the audience cringe or look around. Producers, please have him correct those things. Thank you. Others are calling for his dismissal. HELP-HELP-HELP-HELP!! Producers are you listening to the cries of the **FORMER** fans!!!

• Full of himself

Is this Cedric comedy hour? Which he is not funny at all. I have to leave the tv to compose myself, because of his nonstop stupidity. I do in fact mute to watch, but what's the use in watching. I believe I'm done with the show, until a new host shows up.
  • cedric is boring

i used to love watching the show ,now its just a joke ! CEDRIC really !!!! what u people goin broke cant afford no REAL entertainers! lost a loyal fan of the game!
  • What are the producers 'smoking"

Cedric is wrong. The smart show hast lost the essence. This man is wrong! From Meredith to Cedric is like moving from the White House to the Shit House.
  • Millionaire Impoverished by Cedric

I agree with all who no longer watch Who Wants to Be a Millionaire since Cedric the (so-called) Entertainer replaced marvelous Meredith. He is so WRONG for this show!
  • PLEASE get rid of Cedric the Entertainer!!!!

Ardatheffa, your review is on the mark, my words exactly. WWTBAM was also my second favorite show, second also to Jeopardy. Cedric the Entertainer really gets on my nerves, is loud and boisterous, and adds NOTHING to the show. I no longer watch WWTBAM, and I admit I really do miss it. But as long as Cedric it the host, I will NOT be watching.
  • Love Mute Button

My husband and I can't stand to watch Millionaire now that Cedric has taken over. He is a loud-mouth and his attempt at being funny is revolting. I am thankful for the mute button, which I keep on when he speaks and only listen to the contestant's answer. Please, get a different host so that we can watch it again without getting upset. This was my second favorite show (second only to Jeopardy) but now I am thinking of not watching it anymore. We just can't stand this new host.
  • Pretty exciting to watch

I like stp by step goals and trying to answer questions to get a million dollars seems to be full of fun. It truley is watching live climactic moments and Regious really is a great game show host who makes the show feel very exciting.
  • say what the question from the board is

hi love cedric he is fun but he does not he name of the question sometimes saying what the question sometimes is a clue for the answer thankyou
  • Thank God I am NOT the only one!!!3

I am so disgusted with the show I just had to probe and see if others concur!!! This show is GHETTO NOW!!!! The host is awful and the contestants look like sewer trash. What were these producers thinking? This show is headed no where fast!!!! Its daunting and painful to watch!!! Please bring back Meredith!!!!!!
  • Stupid! Seem more like Price is right fools

Host wastes time trying to be funny and he isn't . Pause before telling that contestant is correct is stupid and boring. Send him away and get someone more sophisticated. Put him on the game show net.
  • please get him off of the show.

The ratings have to be low, he is bad, his voice is terrible to listen to, and he tries to be cool and he is not, And he comes in wearing those stupid Hats, we need a more serious person but yet with a sense of humor. But PLEASE get him off of the show before its to late, we don't watch the show anymore SORRY. So let us know when you make the change Please.
  • PLEASE, PLEASE Me too!

Holy mackerel. I thought it was just me who couldn't stand Cedric the Entertainer. It's nice to know that I'm in good company. His voice is abominable -- loud and gratin -- and he's not very funny. Either bring back Meredith or get someone else whose voice is much less abrasive and irritating. I can't watch the show anymore.
  • Please

Just when I thought it couldn't get worse it did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Future" questions??????

Please invite Regis back and get rid of this attempt at comedy and have a serious game show once more.

• Used to love the show/ now don't!

Please get a new Host or bring back Meridith.
  • An older viewer

I wish the new host would learn to talk with out the "man" word. He is also excessively loud. The game is fun to watch but we have been turning away.
  • Get a new host

Bring back any of the old hosts, get a new host. I cannot watch this show anymore. I hate his voice, his hat, and his attitude! I switch the channel to jeopardy!
  • Need new HOST

The new host is not for this kind of game show, I watch it everyday, but not any more. His voice just turns me off. His look and manner just does not suit the show. You need someone that at least looks like they may have knowledge of the questions. He is not right for this show. Hope you make a change soon, so I can go back to watching the show. This is not personal, he may be good at a different type of game show, but not this one.