Who Wants to Be a Millionaire

Weekdays on Premiered Aug 16, 1999 In Season

Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Fan Reviews (139)

7.4
  • Wants a host to be obnoxious

4.5
    I was looking forward to watching one of my old favorite shows. Complete disappointment, an understatement when Who Wants to be A Millionaire Host unleashed an obnoxious, stomach-turning performance. Sorry to say it was just that mad.
  • Headache

1.5
    I always need to have my remote close to control the volume. Terry really needs to quit screaming!
  • Someone needs to tell .....

We use MICROPHONES! You aren't in a stadium where you have to scream to be heard. Look at the tapes of your show and LISTEN TO YOURSELF! You sound like someone who's possessed! What the hell are you thinking with your yelling all the time? Cedric was no 'entertainer' he hollered too and surely wasn't funny, Maybe you listened to him and thought what he was doing was the way to do it. I can't imagine that the producers endorse this crap, but then again, if they have a hearing deficiency, you must sound just fine,,,, TO THEM! Bye Bye Millionaire you'll never have the opportunity to scream at me again. Color me GONE! Too bad that 'score' has no minus scale....
  • Can NOT watch this show!

Terry Crews is completely ANNOYING! I can stand to hear him scream and watch his silly antics.
  • awful, just awful

You want to like him but he's just so loud and annoying. The producers should tone him down and he and the show would be so much more watchable. Yelling and screaming isn't a display of enthusiasm.
  • Un professional , professional??

The last 2 Hosts have been terrible?? Annoying has the right assessment of host and if continued will lose a lot of viewers, You have already lost my family Good bye, Terry is not funny, not smart, and not very professional, Sorry all I can say is DUMB??Paul Bayda
  • Annoying

My last post. As one heading said, "TERRY'S YELLING IS BRUTAL" +++

Mr. Cruz was simply ear-drum bursting loud but now he's shown that he simply likes/wants to make noise. Example: A big money quest. is answered, the crowd is clapping but he has to be louder than the audience by dragging the $ amount out . "10,000 dollaaaaaars"!! "This will sum up everything I've written. I cut my computer on and forgot why I did it and low and behold, Mr. Crews was introducing a guest and he was so loud he jogged my memory and that was to log on to Millionaire reviews and see what others had to say about his loudness. Producers, that shows that you have to ask him to QUIET IT DOWN!!! This, I just added; Cedric was painful to listen to and the new host is so loud I'm glad when the horn blows. There must be new, young management on Millionaire. The new host can be tolerated if he quiet it down). Producers, would you *PLEASE* ask the new host of this 2014 season to quiet it down. Please!! He's straining his vocal cords and my ears!! He can tone it down. Every answered question doesn't have to be followed by "EXCITEMENT"!! The producers must not have talked to the new host about the reviews Cedric received and the host must not have read them because the new host yells about everything. Millionaire now seems like a game show you'll find on the "Game Show Network" for children where they talk loud and show excitement about everything to stimulate the children. Lastly, he makes so much noise after just about every answer (like Cedric) that he's winded and has to read the questions at a low tone (like Cedric)!! I'm watching Millionaire now and every word he used he yelled just to call a member of the audience down!! DARN-IT!! *OVERKILL* is the word for his noise, making his "EXCITEMENT" seem insincere and non-credible. Had to mention this (1-27-14). Not to mention how Mr. Cruz tells guests they have a lifeline or can use more than one lifeline at the most inopportune times (as soon as they say what they "think the answer is). Many have changed their minds and wasted a lifeline. One person decided to take the money after he mentioned lifelines (she would have been right). PRODUCERS, STOP THE MADNESS!! My last post. 12-30-14: Mr. Cruz's YELLING is ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS.
  • whoops

Your answer options were wrong Bryan Adams sang Summer of 69. Luckily she didn't lose her bank
  • you made a mistake

who sang "the summer of 69" your answer was ryan adams his name is bryan adams.
  • Worst Host on TV

1.5
    I do not understand why a respectable show like Millionaire would hire a clown like terry cruz . He may be a nice person but he makes a fool of himself and the show every episode. Please get rid of him!!!
  • Mute the yeller

Terry is worse host ever. He yells constantly. I mute the TV

Please please tell me he is signed for 1 season only

Hate his clothes

STOP YELLING TERRY
  • why doesn't anyone win the million?

I love Terry as the host. I think he's the best host so far. I'm feeling discouraged from watching because it feels like every contestant is set up to fail. Only one person, that I'm aware of, has won a million dollars. They should rename the show to, Who wants to win thousands of dollars. Kyle Jennings couldn't even win the million. So disappointing.
  • old yeller

please make Terry stop yelling, I have watched millionare for years, and I Am trying to continue, but I have to start changing the channel , PLEASE HAVE HIM STOP YELLING so I can still enjoy my show.
  • Everybody Hates Crews

Where do I begin? His ridiculous entrance? His obnoxious voice? His undersized oddly-fashioned clothes (yes, we know he has muscles)? Actually, I think that sums it up. He doesn't deserve much more of my time. Just get rid of him, please.
  • Terry Crews is loud and rude and all about Terry Crews

please please please tell me you only signed him for a year in which case I can't wait for it to be over!

Didn't anybody lay down any ground rules for this guy... Like you don't have to yell all the time, or he will grab the contestant and pull them so hard it looks like you're rattling thier fucking teeth... some of them look terrified!

I know I'm terrified... I'm terrified you sign this guy for more than a year, please say it ain't so... Like someone else to read on here, pay him off, get rid of PLEASE REPLACE TERRY CREWS WITH ANYONE ELSE YOU CAN FIND.
  • Terry Crews is BRUTAL!!!!!!!!

I have never written about any tv show in my life (60's) until today. I had to look all over just to find a place to comment. Dont know why Millionaire doesnt have an email, or maybe I do. Just as some comments I see here, I agree that Terry Crews is BRUTAL. Why someone would want a host to just yell ALL the time?? He doesnt just yell "Lets play millionaire" once at the beginning, but all the time. And when he sees the 10g,15g,25g prizes, he just SCREAMS as loud as he can. REALLY!! Plus how he grabs everyone. Disgusting. He has to grab EVERY contestant, and plant his face cheek to cheek in front of the camera. But the screaming is the worst. I, like others here, use my mute button regular, or just fast forward as I tape the show. I will probably stop taping/watching as I am tired of having to fast forward so I dont have to look at his stupid facial expressions. Its to the point that I cant stand the sight of him. Its amazing how a great show can be ruined by a host. I DONT WATCH THE SHOW BECAUSE OF THE HOST. Whoever hired him should be fired!!! Hopefully someone figures out that this guy needs to go. And the turtle necks he you kidding me. Take a look in the mirror Terry. But he probably does, practicing his stupid face when he SCREAMS at the camera. Terry Crews sucks, and sucks bad.
  • The host is horrible

Can you please replace this man cannot stand his hollering and the way he bounces onto stage pay him out and put someone there that is really professional. when he screams you can see his tonsils the only thing good about him he dresses well thanks plz listen to to all these people!!!!
  • Can't stand to watch anymore!!!

My wife and I have always enjoyed watching Millionaire in the past. But now that Terry is the host, we can not stand to watch it anymore!

His continually screaming and Look at me attitude has drawn the last straw for us.

If they change host, we will watch again, but for now we'll just watch wheel of fortune !!!
  • PLEASE STOP THE YELLING

Stop Terry's yelling -- the show used to have class and now it is trashy as they come. Also, why does he promote his what is with his running on stage hope he falls flat on his chest. How is it that he twitches his chest (breast) muscles to give Barbara Courtland if she is right or wrong and doesn't do that for other celebrity contestants. Twitching his muscles degrades this show and the producers for allowing it. GET HIM THE HELL OFF THE SHOW.
  • Please get rid of him!

My mom who used to love this show can no longer watch it because of Terry Cruz's screaming. It's really unfortunate when she used to set her watch to the show,and now can't enjoy it because of his obnoxiousness. Either get someone back like Meredith or Regis,or just get rid of the show.
  • Who Wants To Be A Millionairre Host?

Apparently NO ONE!

Among all the personalities on TV - why did they they choose this guy?

This guy Terry Cruz is the worst host on any game show ever......

Why does he scream so much?

I cannot watch the show anymore......

Who does the hiring?
  • Can you be a bit louder

OK NBC, do you have anyone who reads remarks. There seems to be a consensus here. I can't stand this show since Meredith left. Terry is the worse. His very annoying obnoxious screaming is over the top and quite unnecessary. Tonight was the end of my watching. I have turned the volume down, muted him and have now decided to just quit watching the show. He is an embarrassment to the game show. For me, Family Feud is in the same time slot on another station and Steve Harvey is a pleasure to watch.
  • Not a good fit

I don't think he is the right host for this game show.
  • annie

I can't stand Cedric or his predecessor. What is the screaming for? I cannot watch the show anymore. It makes me want to scream. Who does the auditions? Fire them immediately! I know it had to be difficult to replace Meredith Viera, she was a total class act, and she NEVER screamed. Please hire someone who has a gre asset personality and can show it more quietly.
  • Bad bad host!

I'm glad I'm not the only one lol! That clown is extremely LOUD! Can't even watch the show with him on there, he really acts like a fool! No, a buffoon! I used to like him as an actor, but not as a TV show host! They would have done better sticking with Cedric geez!! At least he wasn't as loud as Terry, and he was funnier to me! Terry is not going to last long as the host I guarantee it, and thanks for that!
  • Stop the insanity!

First Cedric. I tried to watch but his antics and screaming for no reason finally got to me. I stopped watching. I was so happy when it was announced Cedric was leaving! However, Terry yells too. I've stopped watching it again. It's too forced and irritating. An insult to viewers as well!
  • Why does he scream

Why must this host scream... Always watched the show and still want to but his constant screaming is so someone with authority tell him how obnoxious he is and get a new would always rate this as a top show but is only getting a one because of him...
  • Wrong Answer and calm down Mr. Crews

Wrong answer on Nov. 25th show when it was said that Noah got drunk and had sex with his daughters. Wrong!! First of all, he didn't have any daughters only sons. It was Lot and here is the real story. Get it right if you are going to have questions concerning the Bible. Genesis 19:3132 tells us that Lot's daughters believed there would be no man for them and no children. This may be because they saw the destruction of Sodom and believed they were the only people left on earth. They were trying to preserve the family line. Why did Lot have sex with his own daughters? He got drunk. Yes, his daughters conspired to get him drunk, but Lot willingly drank and, when he was drunk, he lost what little control and common sense he had (Genesis 19:3038), and this is the final step in Lot's backsliding. The lesson can we learn from this is, when a person has too much to drink, he does not make good choices and loses control of his morals and operates out of the sinful, carnal nature. As a result of the incest, two children were born, and those two children are the fathers of two nations that have been at odds with and the source of much suffering to Israel down through history.

Read more: 3KC3xhrgh
  • Stop Shouting!!

The host has destroyed the show with his constant shouting. I cannot stand it anymore. At first I taped his shows and just muted his constant shouting but that is no way to enjoy watching any a ready finger on the mute button. Why doesn't someone with "check-writing abilities tell the man to stop shouting. It isn't funny. It is horrible! Sadly, in spite of the shouting, I like the man! But, my ears don't so I bid that show good-bye. I await a host who is Meredith-like. GOOD-BYE TO WATCHING MILLIONAIRE!!
  • Bring back a little dignity...

You have taken one of my favorite shows and saddled it with a screaming banshee. Terry Crews bounces in like a cartoon character and begins to scream in long drawn out ear splitting decibels. Is this show suddenly only for the hearing impaired? Let's not confuse enthusiasm with just plain yelling. They are not the same. Tone this man down!!! And last, but certainly not least -- I have never, ever seen a male so obsessed with his own breasts. If I have to see him wiggle his tits again, I think I'm going to throw up. How could you have traded Meredith and Cedric for this?