TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Whodunnit? Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on ABCBetween Seasons

What Do You Think?

skbrettbug

[1]Jul 25, 2013
    • level: 19

Most likely nobody's going to read this, but I have a question:

After five or so episodes into the series, what do you think of the show so far?

For me, I didn't really have good thoughts in the first episode, it seemed like a giant play. It was kind of like the Joe Schmo Show, but the audience was the Joe Schmos. However, as the show is progressing, every episode gets better.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

joepetrizzo7

[2]Jul 29, 2013
    • level: 9

I liked the show when it first started but now I love it. It's driving me nuts as I'm trying to find clues as to whom the killer is! I'm leaning toward Melina and possibly Lindsey.

skbrettbug

[3]Jul 31, 2013

Good to see another fan of the show here!

If you've seen The Mole, you may have noticed the hidden clues during the season, but we don't know whether or not there are hidden clues. It is the same channel (ABC), though...

If it is something of a hidden clue, Giles did say that he was a "lady-killer", maybe the killer is a woman???

But the show is pretty great so far, and the last 5 minutes of every episode have my heart racing!

XGalt

[4]Aug 4, 2013
    • level: 13
    Yeah with the stuffed shoes and the dwindling number of dudes I to suspect a lady killer. My money is on the ex-beauty queen Cris. She seems to on point to be a beauty queen. Anyway can't wait to see tonight's ep on my DVR.

skbrettbug

[5]Aug 7, 2013

XGalt wrote:
    Yeah with the stuffed shoes and the dwindling number of dudes I to suspect a lady killer. My money is on the ex-beauty queen Cris. She seems to on point to be a beauty queen. Anyway can't wait to see tonight's ep on my DVR.

I think it's Cris for the following reason: The "Killer" made one of those posts on Twitter saying that there was a hidden clue in the foyer episode. I believe that 12 people were sitting on a couch, with the exception of Cris...oooh!

But again, it's not like the Mole where there's a solid person who you can have much evidence against. The "Killer" doesn't even know how the murders were done or the riddle answers, so I hear. Then what purpose do they have...?

skbrettbug

[6]Aug 14, 2013

So the last episode was pretty good. It's staged, and campy, and oh! Did I mention staged? But I still love this show. It is my favorite summer show, just better than Under the Dome. Ronnie's "death" was my favorite so far, although Ronnie was my favorite to win Hopefully Melina didn't actually die at the end of last episode, but she may as well just be a killer and hide.

Yay 500th post!

joepetrizzo7

[7]Aug 17, 2013

I originally believed the killer was Lindsey then I switched to Melina, not I'm leaning back toward Lindsey. This is my favorite summer show, mainly because Big Brother has been just OK this season.

skbrettbug

[8]Aug 19, 2013

I agree, Big Brother isn't that good this season. I really liked this show, too bad it probably isn't coming back

That was one of the lousiest last 10 minutes of a TV finale I've ever seen. All I want to know is why did the killer commit those crimes? Unless that person is a sadist, there really is no reason to do it. There were just too many missing pieces.

joepetrizzo7

[9]Aug 19, 2013

I read the book and it ended in a similar way. It was implied in the book the killer just wanted to play a diabolical game. I was disappointed with three things.

1. Cris wasn't interesting enough to be the killer.

2. The riddles at the end were way too easy.

3. There weren't any hidden clues.

skbrettbug

[10]Aug 20, 2013

joepetrizzo7 wrote:

I read the book and it ended in a similar way. It was implied in the book the killer just wanted to play a diabolical game. I was disappointed with three things.

1. Cris wasn't interesting enough to be the killer. True.

2. The riddles at the end were way too easy. True.

3. There weren't any hidden clues. Truest, and saddest of all. She claimed that the hidden clues were that she "knew how to use guns" and "ride horses". I guess we should just save that for the Mole. But we all now have Corbin Bernsen Syndrome!