Who's the Boss? Forums

ABC (ended 1992)

Who's The Boss? DVD Seasons

annericelover

[1]Apr 18, 2009
    • level: 7
    I have gotten the first season of Who's the Boss? on DVD. I heard the sales weren't too good and the studio has decided not to release the rest of the series. I don't think this is right. When releasing a series on DVD they should have a contract of sorts to make sure the entire series released, regardless of DVD Sales. There screwing over those who spent their money on the first season and leaves them hanging. I also got Season 1 of Superboy and from what I heard its the same story with WB. Anyone else agree with me?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tony382

[2]May 8, 2009
    • level: 6
    Couldn't agree more. I was able to watch the remaining of the series on youtube. No joke.

JenniferMuilw

[3]Oct 8, 2011
    • level: 3

I totally agree. I also bought the first season and am waiting for the next season. if they do not release it it was a waste of my money. r they gonna give money back to the people who bought it. of course not so they should release the rest of the seasons so that we have the option to complete our series

drudager

[4]Feb 11, 2012
    • level: 13
    Well, it's not exactly cheap to produce DVDs; especially if they're not selling well. Maybe in the distant future if the show ever becomes public domain; maybe they'll release the whole thing. But I highly doubt it.

loey12886

[5]Jun 5, 2012
    • level: 10
    I bought the first season but when they didn't release the other seasons on DVD I ordered the other seasons online