Whose Line Is It Anyway? (UK) Forums

Channel 4 (ended 1998)

Favourite Contestant?

Renoo27

[41]Feb 29, 2008
    • level: 1
    Colin Mochrie, Ryan Stiles, Greg and Niall. (Richard Vranch on the piano, and me Clive anderson saying Good-night. Good-night). Sorry I couldn't resist!!
    Edited on 02/29/2008 6:07pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Whose1Line1Fan1

[42]Apr 9, 2008
    • level: 1
    Why has no one mentioned John Sessions as their favourite contestant? I think he was brilliant! The way he went in to different types of characters was great to watch. In some of the episodes Sessions would be so good that the other contestants wouldn't be able to get a word in!! It was ashame he was only in the first two series and just a couple of the third though! My other favourites include: Ryan Stiles, Colin Mocherie, Tony Slattery, Josie Lawerence, Paul Merton, Griff Rhys Jones (You can't forget him!), Mike McShane, Greg Proops and Steve Frost. I feel that Griff Rhys Jones could have appeared in more than just two episodes, as he was so amusing to watch!! One more thing i want to know is why have the other eight series not been released? It would be great if they did because i am hooked on the UK show and find i have to keep watching the first and second series over and over!!

evildevil97

[43]May 3, 2008
    • level: 26
    Whose1Line1Fan1 wrote:
    In some of the episodes Sessions would be so good that the other contestants wouldn't be able to get a word in!!
    Most fans, myself included, think that against him. He was a pompous stage hog.