Friday 8:30 PM on The CW
The Richard Simmons episode of Whose Line is arguably the best overall episode of the show. And thanks to a wonderful suggestion (and my lack of desire to do actual work right now), here are my top skits from the episode:

#5: Newsflash
Yeah, I know he's not exactly in it, but this was the point that you knew he was gonna be on the episode.

#4: Multiple Personalities
Again, he's not in it, but Wayne was so awesome at this game. And I cracked up at the end of the skit.

#3: Moving people
I loved the interaction with him and Wayne before the skit. And I love anytime they make Ryan uncomfortable.

#2: Song Styles
I loved the shock on their faces when he came out. And without a doubt, this is why men should not wear these type of shorts....

#1: Living Scenery
There is no better skit than this. I still cry laughing. Watching Drew and Greg just lose it is still a highlight. I just wish I could find a decent quality clip that had everything from once the skit ended.

6 Comments
Comments (6)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Haha, I've seen this episode about 10 times now and I still manage to laugh at all these. The funniest part of this Song Styles game has to be Ryan's commitment to his "too cool to dance" bit. Mostly because that's usually the kind of guy I am too... all my friends have fun while I refuse to participate and just stand in the back. :)
Flag
My dad showed me and my brother that living scenery skit, and he was laughing so hard we weren't sure if he was alright. Whose Line is HILARIOUS. And that is maybe the best skit ever on the show.
Flag
Uncle Dickie is a national treasure. If you ever get the chance, pay a visit to his open aerobics class in Beverly Hills! Well worth the price of admission.
Flag
Amazing. Promoted to the homepage!
Flag
And my day just improved a whole bunch. :)

Thanks!!!!
Flag
Follow this Show
Members