Tuesday 8:00 PM on The CW

2 SHARK 2 NADO

... Because you're going to watch it (or at least tweet about it) no matter what, SyFy has greenlit Sharknado 2 for a 2014 release. This time the sharks and their 'nados will take on New York City because that makes a lot of sense. SyFy is also running a special Twitter contest to name the subtitle of the movie. No one take Sharknado 2: The Legend of Curly's Gold because I call dibs. [SyFy via press release]

BUSINESS TIME

... HBO has ordered to series Togetherness, a half-hour comedy from wonder bros Jay and Mark Duplass. The show follows two couples living together in the same house while they try to keep their relationships and dreams alive. I think I've seen this one. Oh yeah, it was called Jersey Shore. [THR

... Reunion alert! Keith Olbermann and ESPN have once again coupled up, this time for Olbermann, a five-nights-a-week talk show premiering August 26 on ESPN2. [Variety]

... You know what I love about Whose Line is it Anyway? Those dudes keep getting older but I'm still pretty. Or something. Whatever, doesn't matter. But the recently relaunched series (which used to feature the comedy stylings of current Nashville star Charles Esten back when we all knew him as Chip) delivered The CW's best ratings in the adult 18-34 demographic since September 2011. It was also the network's most-watched series premiere since then, second only to last fall's Arrow. But don't feel bad, Whose Line guys, that show has a shirtless dude with an eight-pack. [Zap2It]

... Meredith Viera must have something on someone somewhere because her new daytime talk show was just sold to NBC-owned stations. [NBC via press release]

CASTING NEWS

... Sheriff Lamb is back, marshmallows! Sheriff Dan Lamb, that is. After a spoilerific image was sent to Kickstarter backers of the Veronica Mars movie on Tuesday, it was officially announced today that Jerry O'Connell has been cast in the project as the older brother of Michael Muhney's dearly departed Don Lamb. If you'll recall, Lamb died after being used in a special human version of Wack-a-Mole in the third and final season. [TV Line]

... Mark Gatiss, the writer-actor-producer-person recognizable to fellow geeks as Sherlock's older brother Mycroft on BBC America's Sherlock, has been cast in HBO's Game of Thrones. He'll be playing something super secret because that's how they roll in Westeros. [EW]

... Nelson Franklin (New Girl's Robby) has joined the cast of CBS's new comedy The Millers as a series regular. He joins a cast that already includes Will Arnett, Margo Martindale, Beau Bridges, and Jayma Mays. He'll play Adam, the husband of Mays' Debbie. [Deadline Hollywood]

... Karine Vanasse (come on, you know her. She was on that one show with Christina Ricci? Pan Am? Oh, you never watched that? Yeah, me neither) is joining the third season of ABC's Revenge as Margaux, a French businesswoman and former acquaintance of Josh Bowman's Daniel. She arrives in the Hamptons looking to start a magazine. Because if there was ever was a time and place for magazines, it's now and in the Hamptons. [TVLine]

AND BECAUSE IT'S A DAY THAT ENDS IN Y

... Apparently the photographer hired to shoot Breaking Bad's final round of promotional images just got Instagram. [HitFix]

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 8/18/2014

Season 10 : Episode 19

Next Episode

AIRS ON 10/3/2014

Season 10 : Episode 20

104 Comments
Follow this Show
Members