Friday 8:30 PM on The CW
1.Greg Proops

2.Brad Sherwood

3.Chip Esten

and why in god's name aren't they playing these games?.. infomarcial, sound effects, mission impossible, let's make a date, party quirks
Comments (5)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Like Pat said, with his Nashville schedule, I bet it was hard for Chip to get the time to go do an episode. We can only hope that with a second season (that has twice as many episodes), it'll give him more opportunity to come over. As for the others, they have no excuses that I'm aware of, but we don't know who all they did or did not approach.

I know that the guys have all said in interviews that there were particular games that they didn't like, so I'm wondering if that had anything to do with why we aren't seeing some of these games.
Flag
Of Course the gam,es that the guys didnt like before arent there because there are the ones producing the show now so they control what they want to do.
Flag
i know they don't like irish drinking song and hoe down (and i don't like them either) but what other games?
Flag
They haven't been specific. It's more the generic "We all have certain games we aren't fond of" line. At the very least, I've never been able to find a particular article where they list specific ones.
Flag
Chip Esten is definitely big time now with his Nashville gig, but with you on the others.

Hopefully they'll find a way to get the others back though. Always amazing.

Flag
Follow this Show
Members
  • 9:00 pm
    What Would You Do?
    NEW
    ABC
  • 10:00 pm
    Dateline NBC
    NEW
    NBC
  •