Whose Line Is It Anyway?

Show No. 8002

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Oct 10, 2005 on The CW

• From a hilarious mix in Title Sequence to a classic Greatest Hits, it's a good thing this episode aired so we could enjoy it.

Instant classic. What would we have done without this episode? It had a great running joke through the show: Chip's wrestler/professor flub. Hilarious! Weird Newscasters has been better, but it wasn't horrible. My personal favorite was Greatest Hits. Probably one of the best of all time. Songs of the Fireman, including "Carry Your Head on My Shoulder" and "Oops, We Hit the Dog". To quote Ryan, "There's no boogie like a country boogie."
  • This episode should've remained unaired.

5.7
    This episode should've remained unaired. They did too many suggestions for "Scenes from a Hat." Plus, I didn't really like the "Weird Newscasters." The only good part was when Chip messed up in "Title Sequence" by saying "professor" instead of "wrestler." Finally, the hoedown was way too short and way too weird. It was kinda like the "Tourists and Kids at the Movies" hoedown, except that 3 topics were used. They didn't do Ryan's verse. But at least Ryan got his wish and didn't do a hoedown verse for the third time.
CW