Whose Line Is It Anyway?

Show No. 8004

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Nov 07, 2005 on The CW

• Very superb episode with hilarious moments.

"Episode 8004" is a great episode with a dozen fine laughs. Here are some games I'd like to cover.

"Props" - Colin and Ryan are the best team out of this game. While Greg and Wayne ripped on the cops, they can't beat Colin and Ryan's ideas. This game was spectacular because it had some raunchy moments and made fun of Elton John, police officers, and pirates. The props could've been used in better ways, though.

"Scene to Rap" - This game is quite funny in some ways, but it could've been better. Colin's turn to rap was mostly gibberish, which sucked ass, even though it gave me a chuckle.

"Party Quirks" - A great game where all of the stars' personalities were well portrayed. I loved how Greg correctly guessed that Colin is evolving from primordial ooze. I was in complete disbelief. But in another case, Greg is a genius, yet I didn't expect him to get that right!

There were alot of other games that I didn't mention that were of equal enjoyment of the ones I did mention. Overall, this episode is very superb and I loved how Colin acted in Hoedown, and that's saying alot. "Show 8004" is a fine installment to the Whose Line series, and I hope that the next episode holds as much fun as it does in this.