Whose Line Is It Anyway?

Show No. 8005

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Nov 21, 2005 on The CW

• Funny!

Some have complained that they are scraping at the bottom of the barrel with these new eps (and personally if they are doing this then ABC needs to get off their butts and bring this show back!!) Tonight had some very funny moments. Especially during party quirks when Ryan was getting everyone to take their clothes off and switch with someone else. Some very funny moments have come from these new episodes and why some of them were never originally aired is beyond me!
  • Once again, this episode should've remained unaired.

1.8
    Kathy Greenwood is my least favorite improviser because she is such a ditz. But at least, she's good as the bachelorette on "Let's Make a Date." I was waiting for the singing games to come on. Well, at least we didn't get a fifth consecutive Hoedown (which is both good and bad). But I'm now waiting for some Irish Drinking Songs.

Wayne was apparently having a tough time with Two-Line Vocabulary because he had trouble with those two simple lines. He changed "What's this for?" to "What's that for?" just like he changed "That's not what you said earlier" to "That's not what you said yesterday" in the epiosde with the "First Kiss Hoedown."

I wanted to see more of Wayne getting audience members to swap clothes in Party Quirks.

I can't believe that Kathy actually participated in the Drew game instead of sitting at the desk, like usual.