Wicked Wicked Games

Giving Up the Ghost

Aired Weekdays 8:00 PM Jan 25, 2007 on MyNetwork TV

• Wow!

I've been watching this show for weeks, missed the beginning,but now i'm officially hooked. I can't believe that Blythe killed Hope! I never thought that would happen! I wonder if Hope is really dead, and what happened to her body. Will Blythe ever been found out? I can't wait to see what else develops.

Josh and Emma are so cute together; Edward is so hot, but a sleaze. I hate Jennifer. I would rather have had Lani killed than Hope. Brooke and Aaron have great chemistry (I heard that they are dating in real-life), and Maddie is annoying! I can't stand her whining about her life! I've loved Clive Robertson since Sunset Beach and he is doing a great job!
  • Blythe - The Killer; Josh and Emma spend the day together; Edward and Jennifer have fun at Edward's house; Theo has good luck gambling; Aaron seeks his mother's approval and his brother's company.

Tonight and last night caught me a little off guard. I knew that Blythe was insane and I'm really enjoying her insanity, but I didn't think she'd be written to kill anyone. That was a shocker for me. Theo is on a spiral that's only going to get worse. Carmen working for Blythe to take all that Theo has left will not go over well. Nor will the fact that his daughters are in falling in love with Blythe's sons. The good thing is that Blythe's sons are falling in love with the daughters, too. Even though Josh and Aaron are very different, I believe they are also a lot alike. Aaron allowed his mother to manipulate him because he wants her approval. He does love his brother, though, and wants him in his life and never really wanted to hurt Josh. Josh, on the other hand, has always had his mother's approval and doesn't need it (he is his mother's son, but he uses his powers for good). It was fabulous to see Josh have some time with Emma and for Emma to appear to be rethinking her relationship with Edward (as evidenced by the lie she told). It was also telling by the tension of his relationship with Aaron that the trust is gone. This allows for more story to be told as Aaron works to regain his brother's trust and build strong sibling ties. How will they deal with the fact that their mother is a murderer? Who knows? But, I can't wait to find out.