Wicked Wicked Games

Hard Evidence

Aired Weekdays 8:00 PM Feb 08, 2007 on MyNetwork TV

• A great episode, even without Josh.

It was great seeing the Crawford girls having some time together sharing without all the angst between them. I know that Brooke felt like she was all alone and that's what drove her to try the drugs, but she should have been able to talk to someone. I'm glad she's okay. What will she do with Aaron's offer? Should be interesting to see how Theo reacts to both his girls being in love with Blythe's sons. I really missed Josh. I wanted to see scenes with Aaron talking to his brother and apologizing for sleeping with Josh's longterm girlfriend (before the show started) or at least telling his brother that he needed him. I would have been nice in the midst of that just to see Emma holding Josh's hand. Either way, I want more of Josh Spencer.

Edward is a bigger idiot than I thought. Why would he be surprised that Blythe set Theo up? She's taken everything from Theo and what other reason would she have to help him after he shot Josh. I'm almost sure Edward hasn't seen anything yet. Whatever he gets - no one deserves it more. Poor Theo! Not! Yes, Blythe set him up, but almost all of his problems are a result of his stupid choices. I don't care what the issues, who bets their home in a card game? Now he's accused of attempted murder and he just threatened Aaron in a crowded hospital telling him and everyone else that they didn't know what he was capable of. Smart move, tough guy. Can't wait to see what happens next.