Wicked Wicked Games

Lawyers and Lies

Aired Weekdays 8:00 PM Feb 16, 2007 on MyNetwork TV

• Anna to get back The Tides. Brooke gets drunk and is at the top of a building about to jump.

It was great. It always is. Anna still hasn't been able to get her company back or Brooke. But are Brooke and Aaron going to take turns trying to kill themselves? Anna didn't like how Brooke was going to spend so much money redecorating, which got Brooke upset. And Anna was asking if Brooke was going to college. Does she even have a right to ask? She left her daughters, and even though you can tell that she loves the, she shouldn't come back expecting forgiveness or whatever. Blthe prisoner was almost found when Violet went to her house. Too bad that Blythe came at the same time. There went Lani's chance. I felt sorry for Lani, she can't even talk right, she needs water. Brooke got so upset that she started drinking and climbed to the top of a building, just as Aaron passed by. He yells her name and it ends. Sounds familiar? Brooke is turning into her dad, drinking all the time. She still has her family and Aaron, she doesn't need to drink that much. I think she'll live though. I liked the episode, hopefully Anna doesn't win her company back easily. And I can't wait to see what trick Blythe has to keep The Tides.