Wicked Wicked Games

The Boss of Me

Aired Weekdays 8:00 PM Jan 29, 2007 on MyNetwork TV

• The Price of Betrayal

Okay, I know that Blythe is a little over the top and she does need to be stopped and I can understand Lani wanting to help Taylor. I do, however, have a problem with her betrayal. Almost as much as when Blythe set Josh up as the "groom drugger". Blythe's response makes me wonder just how far Blythe will go and just who she'll hurt. I'll definitely stay tuned to find out. What about Theo? What would possess him to risk his home? It's poker. You bet your house in a game of poker over a business. Did he really think Blythe was through with him? If so, why? The look on his face at losing was priceless and I can't wait to see what happens next.

Josh and Emma. When is she going to catch that worthless Edward? How much longer will he get away with cheating and accusing Emma of the same? It was nice seeing her and Josh together. I look forward to hearing about the hang gliding experience.

Poor Brooke. She doesn't feel like she belongs anywhere. I guess, after being lied to as much as she has, I might feel the same. Somewhere inside, I think she believes that if she finds her real father, she'll find herself. Too bad life doesn't quite work like that. I just hope she doesn't get into too much trouble.