Does anyone remember this show?

3StarvingArtist

[21]Sep 12, 2007
    • level: 10
    It was Zodiac/Calico Productions, I believe.
    Edited on 09/12/2007 3:51pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DeepSouthern

[22]May 28, 2008
    • level: 6
    I remember one of the kids, I think the youngest brother, getting turned into a fox for an episode.

fred_thd

[23]Sep 22, 2008
    • level: 5
    Heck yeah! I've still got a video with two episodes on it from when I was a kid!!

3StarvingArtist

[24]Nov 26, 2009
    • level: 10
    DeepSouthern wrote:
    I remember one of the kids, I think the youngest brother, getting turned into a fox for an episode.

Actually, I believe he was turned into a wolf. A mother wolf thought he was one of her cubs and tried to adopt him.

For kicks, let's see what other episodes I can recall...

- Half-Pint was trying to take the world watcher act solo, and was trying to stop those two poachers from trapping a pair of ermine for their coats. He wound up getting caught himself though, so he needed Widget's aid in the end.

- Some villain started abducting dogs and cats from all over the world and made them run on treadmills, presumbly to power some sort of machine or something.

- Kangaroos and koalas started disappearing in the Australian outback, and as it turned out, Mega-Slank was using them to work at his fast food restaurant in (or something).

- Foxes and weasels were having a turf war in the inner city, since there was less space for both sides to live because of a developer.

- I also think there was an episode about Ratchet's origin, and I think Widget actually lost in the end, since the animals on the planet (for some reason, I don't think he and Mega-Brain were on Earth in that episode) choose to join Ratchet and were turned into mutants as a result.

- Widget and co. find three lost baby animals (two of which were a lion and a panda cub). Some villain, Dr. Dante I believe, had dressed up their mothers as aliens or something so they could perform in a circus sideshow. So the good guys had to reunite them.

- Widget and Mega-Brain were in the rainforest and ran into those two poachers (or whatever they were), and got the help of the animals there to scare them off.

- A hunter was after some rare animal, so Widget lent a hand by pretending to be the animal and leading the hunter on a wild goose chase.

Jaykeson

[25]Dec 27, 2010
    • level: 14

After looking through the episodes already mentioned - these are some others I remember - or some episodes that I still own on video (I have only titled the episodes I still have on video):

1) I remember an episode taking place in an amusement park - or carnival - but can't remember the storyline or the name of the episode.

2) An episode about ants. MegaBrain was angry because they were stealing his birthday cake, so Widget went underground to talk to them.

3) A robotic sea-monster powered by Betty and Bob is stealing coral from Australia's Great Barrier Reef (Title: "Great Barrier Theif")

4) A special medicine tree in the Amazon Rainforest is about to be destroyed by loggers. So Widget turns himself into a larger alien and tells the world that they should take better care of planet Earth (Title: "Amazon Adventure")

5) Mega Slank tries to steal Earth creatures for his interstellar Zoo (Title: "Mega-Slank From Titanium")

6) Wratchet kidnaps MegaBrain, implants a chip in his head, and gets him to do his bidding (polluting etc.) (Title: "The Great Brain Robbery")

7) Widget goes to Australia to watch over the relocation of a herd of red kangaroos. Along the way he must rescue a lost joey - and fend off a pack of wild dingoes (Title: "Widget's Walkabout")

Mega Slank tries to sell some of Earth's great monuments to a couple of intergalactic bargain hunters (Title: "Intergalactic Garage Sale")

9) The mayor is taking bribes from a group of lollipop people (literally) - and in return letting them take the Earth's water supply (Title: "All Day Suckers")