Wife Swap

Beauvais/Clayton

Aired Friday 8:00 PM May 07, 2010 on ABC

6.4
  • Beauvais/Clayton-

I was so disappointed by this show...anyone that lived in Northern Indiana back in 2008-2010 understands the reality of unemployment (18+%) ...there were NO jobs in the RV industry and companies were closing every day. Reality is that many people relied on soup kitchens and community food pantries because unemployment checks did not cover all the bills. I wish wifeswap would have used this as an educational moment to show America how the depression of this Century has affected America.

This was my first time watching this show and in all honestly, it will probably be the last. Not that the show cannot be funny or interesting from time to time, but it is just not something that should be on television for an hour. This is something that would be good when used between commercials for Desperate Housewives or something like that, but it is definitely not something that I think can run for 60 minutes. There just is not that much content, there is not even story for this to be an hour-long reality show, that is for sure.