Wife Swap

Aired Friday 8:00 PM May 07, 2010 on ABC

• Life changing episode

Watching this episode really changed my life. This episode shows how a failed family is built on excuses and how a successful family is built on hard work and focus. After watching this episode I lost 25ibs and my wife lost 30ibs. Our finances are in complete order and we are working on other goals. Our quality of life is through the roof now after we made some simple changes. I have no respect for that failed family with all their excuses and pathetic irresponsible behavior. A responsible disciplined life is the best life to live.
  • Beauvais/Clayton-

I was so disappointed by this show...anyone that lived in Northern Indiana back in 2008-2010 understands the reality of unemployment (18+%) ...there were NO jobs in the RV industry and companies were closing every day. Reality is that many people relied on soup kitchens and community food pantries because unemployment checks did not cover all the bills. I wish wifeswap would have used this as an educational moment to show America how the depression of this Century has affected America.

This was my first time watching this show and in all honestly, it will probably be the last. Not that the show cannot be funny or interesting from time to time, but it is just not something that should be on television for an hour. This is something that would be good when used between commercials for Desperate Housewives or something like that, but it is definitely not something that I think can run for 60 minutes. There just is not that much content, there is not even story for this to be an hour-long reality show, that is for sure.