Wife Swap Forums

Friday 8:00 PM on ABCIn Season

Chastity (the girl)

KnowledgeGuru

[1]Feb 26, 2007
    • level: 23

Am I the only one that thought Chastity from this weeks episode was really hot?...And i dont understand why the other lady got so upset at her. I mean sure she was spoiled, but she is a 14 year old girl, can you blame her for not wanting to bottle urine or touch uncooked meat?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pr0udZuTaRiAn

[2]Mar 4, 2007
    • level: 22
    KnowledgeGuru wrote:

Am I the only one that thought Chastity from this weeks episode was really hot?...And i dont understand why the other lady got so upset at her. I mean sure she was spoiled, but she is a 14 year old girl, can you blame her for not wanting to bottle urine or touch uncooked meat?

I would have to say..yes..she was cute. (I am a girl btw.) Ya I know! She is spoiled though. But still, the woman getting mad was stupid! I wouldnt want to do that!

KnowledgeGuru

[3]Mar 8, 2007
    • level: 23
    pr0udZuTaRiAn wrote:
    KnowledgeGuru wrote:

I would have to say..yes..she was cute. (I am a girl btw.) Ya I know! She is spoiled though. But still, the woman getting mad was stupid! I wouldnt want to do that!

finally someone that agrees with me...thanks Proudzutarain

chasityk15

[4]Nov 11, 2008
    • level: 1

Im Chasity from wife swap.. and if u dont believe me you can check my myspace.

myspace.com/xdonthateme4everx

anyways,, i just want to thank you guys for saying this because ive ran into alot of haters.

thanks for leaving nice comments n im glad im hot in ur eyes

zan4

[5]Nov 17, 2008
    • level: 10
    she was a spoil brat..She need to learn how to work hard for she can have a future in this world...

Coquette87

[6]Aug 11, 2009
    • level: 1
    Wow. That episode was ridiculous. Chastity was beyond spoiled; she was delusional. I am someone who adores designers, fashion, makeup, etc., but I also have a brain and understand the value of working hard. Chastity claimed she wore "designer clothes" but all the outfits I saw were generic and average. Hollister and Abercrombie are not designer, darling. When you're wearing Balenciaga, Zac Posen, and Alessandro Del Aqua then you can claim you're wearing designer clothes. Also, thrift stores are not for the fashion-challenged. I am going to allude to "What Not To Wear" and say that if you are a fashion amateur, it is difficult to find a diamond in the ruff. Sorry it's that difficult for you, Chast. Oh, just a side note, Chastity is sixteen, so I am not going to criticize her looks, but I found her to be extremely average looking. She might be prettier if she had a better attitude.

Sweeeaaaterrr

[7]Jul 2, 2010
    • level: 15

I know Chastity WAS spoiled but I believe that she is a good person. She was 14 and a lot of girls that age are like that but that doesn't make them bad people. I really liked Chastity. I know that woman was trying to help her but I didn't like all that screaming she did to Chastity.

This was a few years ago now and she's probably grown up a lot since then.