Wife Swap Forums

Friday 8:00 PM on ABCIn Season

Motorcross Starling vs fairy family (can't recall their names)

tvRotsthebrain

[1]Feb 6, 2007
    • level: 1

Ugh! Another family who ignores their daughter and worships the boy.  Is it 2007 or 1507? The father's turnaround seemed a little sudden.  A man who was once in motocross and clearly lives vicariously through is son is suddently enamored with his daughter?  

Seeing the huge motorcross transport truck with Justin Starling's name of it was scary.  The family business was base on a 13 year risking his life.

The Treehugging Fairy family were despicable for keeping three bedrooms for the use of the parents and squeezing three boys into one small room. 

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

gopride10

[2]Mar 5, 2007
    • level: 8
    I agree. I think it was totally unfair that the girl in the motocross family was totally ignored.

efishel

[3]Apr 22, 2007
    • level: 1
    Yeah how about the Lovazzano Family who totally spoil there girls? I mean what are those girls gonna do when they graduate if they graduate? I mean oh they have learned how to buy only designer brand name clothes and be lazy. Then how Grandma is treated. At least the girls know what to do with there Mom when they have families!! LOL I would love to see that.

NickGuy138

[4]Jul 16, 2007
    • level: 7
    OMG, this episode is on right now, and I am watching it.