Wife Swap Forums

Friday 8:00 PM on ABCIn Season

Wife Swap Posts Get DELETED!!

maury71

[1]Apr 4, 2008
    • level: 1

There's been heavy discussion about the last week episode (Figeratto - Martinez) on the Wife Swap message boards at ABC and over 100 posts and threads have been deleted! They are demanding that CPS look into the plight of that poor child, Alex, whose parents ignore him to run their dohjo and dote on their pet bird!!! Someone has even begun a "Help Alex" petition on petition.com.

ABC is censoring all the posts and deleting them! Why do they air a show, and provide a message board, only to delete peoples reaction to the same show!? Crazy!

Anyone see the show??? It was horrific!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kmandichak89

[2]May 5, 2008
    I have seen the episode myself. It is sad of how Alex is being treated. He is such a sweet boy. I discovered thought that to delete a message all you have to do is hit the delete button at the bottom of the post. I tried it with one of my own. Anyone can do it. I bet its the parents.

lilkunta

[3]Dec 9, 2008
    • level: 6

kmandi

R u sure? I think one can delete their own posts. But I dont think u can delete my post on abc nor may I delete your post.

It has 2 be the ABC admins who are sensoring the board.

kmandichak89

[4]Feb 21, 2009
    I honestly really don't know. All I know is that I was able to delete one of mine fairly easily.

Castymiss

[5]Apr 10, 2009
    I DID see this episode with the Figeratto/Martinez swap. I AGREE that that poor child Alex is being raised horribly. How many small kids have to get up and get ready for school, make his own meals including dinner and have NO support from his father? Terrible. His STEP mother does not give a hoot about this child. She is more interested in that darn bird and spending quality time with her husband. Child Services should be looking into this family. I feel SO sorry for that little boy. These parents do not have a clue as how to even have ONE little bit of fun in their lives. How sad. They show NO emotion. They both must have been raised terribly themselves. This child is going to grow up so messed up. Drugs are in his future...along with gangs...anything to have a family...SO sad....This father should divorce this cold as a fish wife. WHERE is this childs biological mother??????