Wife Swap

Friday 8:00 PM on ABC Premiered Sep 26, 2004 In Season

Wife Swap Fan Reviews (61)

• In the abc series "Wife Swap", two different families trade wives for two weeks. This show is very similar to the FOX series "Trading Spouses" except the mothers stay for two weeks, they do not recieve money in the end, and this is more heavily narrated.

Like "Trading Spouses", "Wife Swap" is usually a great television series, and one of my favorite things about shows like "Wife Swap" and "Trading Spouses" is that every episode is so different. Some are comical, some are insprirational, some have you at the edge of your seat, and some make you cry tears of joy. Of course, there is always the occasional episode that makes you angry or makes you cry tears of sorrow. Something that make me like "Wife Swap" more than "Trading Spouses" is the fact that "Wife Swap" is so heavily narrated, and whoever narrates it is so talented. He turns what would be an otherwise boring episode into a comedy. However, "Trading Spouses" has the twist that each family recieves $50,000, but that the new mom (or dad) will spend the money. Overall, I think that "Wife Swap" is a great show to watch when one is in the mood for some comedy.